- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Calamus Fishing Fillet Knife And Bait Knives, German G4116 Stainless-Steel Blades with Corrosion Resistant Coating, Non-Slip Handles, Protective Nylon Sheath, Perfect For Fresh Or Saltwater.
|Price:||$17.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Save an extra 10% when you apply this coupon.
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Lightweight, Non Slip|
|Color||7" Fillet Knife|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Blade Shape||Straight Back|
|Package Type||Standard Packaging|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- G4116 German Stainless Blades – The razor sharp G4116 German Stainless-Steel fish fillet knife and bait knife blades have a beautiful blue corrosion resistant finish that is fresh and clean looking. It is also more corrosion resistant and will maintain its edge longer to make the job of filleting and steaking fish quicker and more efficient than ever before.
- Available in Four Different Lengths and Shapes – Calamus filleting knives and bait knives are available in five lengths and shapes, so you’ll always have the perfect fixed knife for the job. Available in a stiff 5” bait knife, a 7” & 9” traditional/flexible fillet knife, and a tough 9” steaking/boning knife.
- Non-Slip Golf Style Handles – Each knife has a comfortable and slip-resistant, golf style rubber handle for your safety and all-day comfort. These fish knife and bait knife handles feel great in your hand and provide a solid grip on the knife in both wet and dry conditions. These handles are also up to 40% lighter than some comparative handles making the job much easier.
- Includes Protective Nylon Sheath – Each knife includes a lightweight and durable nylon sheath that protects the blade and keeps you safe between jobs. The sheath is vented to allow for air circulation while allowing water to drain away which also improves corrosion resistance.
- Perfect for Fresh or Saltwater – German G4116 Stainless-steel blades stay sharper longer and are perfect for both fresh and saltwater fishing applications. Also great as a hunting knife, kitchen knife or chef knife.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Calamus fishing fillet and bait knives
Calamus fishing fillet and bait knives are setting a new standard for quality in the fishing world. The razor sharp, G4116 German stainless-steel blades are coated with a durable, blue corrosion resistant finish that looks fresh and clean while improving corrosion resistance.
golf-style rubber handle
Every fillet knife and bait knife feature a lightweight and slip resistant golf-style rubber handle that is comfortable and slip resistant both wet and dry. These comfortable handles make fish processing and bait preparation quick and simple and are up to 40% lighter than some comparative handles.
The Right Knife For The Job
The 6”, 7” & 9” stainless curved blades have the perfect flexibility so the knife will follow natural contours for perfect fillets, is also an awesome ideal for thinner or more delicate cuts of meat such as fish or chicken.
Calamus bait and fillet knives include a lightweight and durable nylon sheath that protects the blades during storage. The sheath is vented for improved air circulation and will allow and water to drain from the sheath which improves also corrosion resistance.
|Calamus Bastion Braided Fishing Line||Calamus Bastion Monofilament Fishing Line||Calamus Horizontal Fishing Rod Holder||Calamus Vertical Fishing Rod Holder||Calamus TB61 Tackle Bag||Calamus A7 Fishing Pliers|
|Features||4 Strand; 150/300/600YD; 6-85LB; Gray/Moss Green/Grass Green/Yellow/Blue||Monofilament Fishing Line for Freshwater and Saltwater Fishing - Strong Abrasion Resistant Mono Line - Superior Nylon Material||Wall Mounted Fishing Rod Rack, Store 6 Rods or Fishing Rod Combos in 13.6 Inches, Great Fishing Pole Holder for Garage, 2 Pairs||Wall Mounted Fishing Rod Rack, Store 6 Rods or Fishing Rod Combos in 13.6 Inches, Great Fishing Pole Holder for Garage, 2 Pairs||Fishing Bags for Saltwater or Freshwater Fishing - Rip-Stop PE - Padded Shoulder Strap - Pliers Storage||Lightweight Aluminum Fishing Pliers, Sharp Vanadium Cutters with Safety Lock Non-Slip Rubber Handles|
|Calamus Fishing Hat||Calamus Fishing Hat with Neck Flap||Calamus G6 Fishing Fillet Knife||Calamus X2 Spinning Reel||Calamus X2 Baitcasting Fishing Reel||Calamus Turmoil Polarized Sport Sunglasses|
|Features||UPF 50 Sun protection– Mesh venting promotes air flow – Light as a feather -Moisture wicking head band - Adjustable draw cord for a great fit – Adjustable chin strap||Removable Neck Shiled - UPF 50 Sun protection – Mesh venting promotes air flow –Moisture wicking head band - Adjustable draw cord for a great fit – Adjustable chin strap||German G4116 Stainless-Steel Blades with Corrosion Resistant Coating, Non-Slip Handles, Protective Nylon Sheath, Perfect For Fresh Or Saltwater||5.2:1 Gear Ratio Fishing Reel, 9+1 High Performance BB, Machined Aluminum Spool and Bail, Nylon Infused NL66 Body and Rotor||6.7oz Compact Design Fishing Reel, Micro-Adjustable Magnetic Brakes, 5+1 Double-Shielded Stainless-Steel BB, 7.2:1 Gear Ratio, Aluminum Spool||Polarized sunglasses lenses reduce glare - Impact resistant TAC lenses protect your eyes from flying objects - Blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays - Lightweight Grilamid frames|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 11/27/20. My husband still prefers this knife when filleting fish. Sharpness has helped up. He does like to use a smaller blade when removing the skin from the fillet. But we have 4 fillet knives and this is the one he grabs for doing our fish.. whether it’s bass, steelhead, Muskie..
By Randy on February 17, 2020
By brad on February 12, 2020
By Piquant on February 20, 2020
The handle is really nice and gives an excellent non slip grip. Just a nice amount of flex in the blade made it really easy to fillet the trout and blue fish that I brought home. The blade is also stiff enough to cut through the tougher parts of the fish with a really sharp blade.
Overall really happy with the quality of this purchase.