- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Cameron's Coffee Roasted Ground Coffee Bag, Flavored, Highlander Grog, 12 Ounce
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- UNIQUELY HANDCRAFTED COFFEE: One, 12 ounce bag of Cameron's Highlander Grog Blend. We craft Cameron's Coffee to be the smoothest, most flavorful coffee possible. Our coffee is sustainable, hand-crafted, and small-batch roasted.
- RICH AND FLAVORFUL: This blend has flavors of rum with butterscotch, caramel, and vanilla.
- ALWAYS SMOOTH, NEVER BITTER: We choose only the top 10% of Arabica coffee beans in the world, hand-crafted to perfection. Brew a smooth, full-flavor coffee experience every time. Never over-roasted.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: From roasting in small batches to reducing water consumption, Cameron’s Coffee is committed to making every day brighter. Creating positive change mean caring about our coffee, farmers, and the environment.
- QUALITY FIRST: We choose only the top 10% of beans in the world, hand-crafted to perfection. Never over-roasted. If you enjoy Lavazza Coffee, Door County Coffee, Caribou Coffee, Death Wish Coffee, or Illy Coffee - try Cameron's Coffee.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Coffee That’s Always Smooth, Never Bitter
Expertly Designed Blends
Cameron's Roastmaster carefully selects our 100% specialty-grade Arabica beans (top 10% of beans in the world), then expertly designs each blend to perfection - handcrafted by people who love coffee and love what they do!
Small Batch Roasting
Our custom drums recirculate heat to precisely manage airflow and evenly roast those luscious beans, all while reducing energy and producing cleaner emissions for our neighbors and the environment. Our proprietary process cools our beans quickly and evenly, with minimal air exposure for optimal freshness.
You know what they say, variety is the spice of life! Classic staples, organic blends, or the flavored coffee of your dreams – we’ve got it all. We’re proud to make the best cup of coffee at home that’s always smooth and never bitter.
|Premium Coffee||Flavored Coffee||Organic Coffee|
|Popular Varieties||10% Hawaiian Blend, Breakfast Blend, Donut Shop, Woods & Water||Chocolate Caramel Brownie, Decaf Highlander Grog, Highlander Grog, Toasted Southern Pecan, Vanilla Hazelnut||Organic Breakfast Blend, Organic Espresso, Organic French Roast, Organic Guatemala, Organic Scandinavian Blend|
|Available In||Ground, Whole Bean||Ground, Whole Bean||Ground, Whole Bean|
|Sizes||10oz | 12oz | 28oz | 32oz||10oz | 12oz | 32oz||10oz|
|Rich & Flavorful||✓||✓||✓|
We’re dedicated to crafting the perfect coffee for you to brew at home—made for you, not baristas. No fluff, no lines, just full-flavored specialty coffee brewed at home. Our vast selection of Whole Bean and Ground coffees will tantalize your taste buds and wake you up for the new day. From Organic blends to flavored blends you’ve only dreamt of, Cameron’s Coffee is committed to bringing the perfect cup of coffee straight to your kitchen. Since 1978, Cameron's has been a name synonymous with specialty coffee rich in flavor, yet subtle and complex. We purchase our specialty grade, Arabica coffee beans from around the globe and "small batch" roast them to perfection in one of the finest roasteries in the country. The quality and consistency of our coffee is sure to please even the most sophisticated coffee drinker. Taste the flavor, enjoy the moment and share in a cup of coffee so full of character we're proud to call it Cameron's.
Product detailsStyle:Coffee Bag | Flavor Name:Highlander Grog | Size:12 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.75 x 3.5 x 7.5 inches; 12 Ounces
- Item model number : 34895
- UPC : 010668075272
- Manufacturer : Cameron's
- ASIN : B006Y7WP7E
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#305 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #10 in Ground Coffee
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Opening the bag: As soon as you open the bag, the smell you get is overpowering, room-dominating cheap cough syrup with a tepid, nice cherry smell underneath. No hints of chocolate anywhere. Compare this to Door County's chocolate cherry coffee, which smells exactly like a box of chocolate covered cherries when you open it. I thought Cameron's might mellow out to a nice flavor when I brewed it, but oh no.
The smell: Brewed was, if anything, worse. The hint of smooth cherry flavor disappeared entirely. The smell leftover was overbrewed, cheap coffee and cough syrup. Still no chocolate notes. Just gaggingly strong cough syrup. Still, I held out hope and pressed on.
The taste: First, the base coffee flavor is bad. Bad-bad. 'I've has $3-a-bag-coffee better than this' bad. It tastes like flat-out overbrewed, burnt coffee. The 'chocolate cherry' flavor is even worse. There's no flavor but endless, uncaring, unfathomable bitterness. Have you ever accidentally tasted perfume or cologne? It was like that. Borderline alcoholic with an unspeakable bitterness you never want to taste again.
All in all, it's like someone dumped a bottle of cheap cherry perfume into a cup of coffee brewed from burnt coffee sludge. I've finished some bad cups of coffee in my days, but I gave up on this one after five sips.