- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more COWIN KY02 True Wireless Earbuds offered by COWIN. Enter code TWT8GS99 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones offered by COWIN. Enter code 3VN2H7FW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on COWIN SE8 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones when you purchase 1 or more COWIN E7 PRO Active Noise Cancelling Headphones offered by COWIN. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code LDQ5EU58. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on COWIN SE7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones with Alexa when you purchase 1 or more COWIN E7 PRO Active Noise Cancelling Headphones offered by COWIN. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code PM7NSPRT. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on COWIN E9 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones when you purchase 1 or more COWIN E7 PRO Active Noise Cancelling Headphones offered by COWIN. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code PDD79GTF. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on COWIN HE1 In-Ear Earbuds when you purchase 1 or more COWIN E7 PRO Active Noise Cancelling Headphones offered by COWIN. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 23YL4647. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on COWIN Airline Flight Adapters when you purchase 1 or more COWIN E7 PRO Active Noise Cancelling Headphones offered by COWIN. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code KNZEQE9M. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones when you purchase 1 or more COWIN E7 PRO Active Noise Cancelling Headphones offered by COWIN. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 7PWG3ZYK. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on COWIN E8 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones when you purchase 1 or more COWIN E7 PRO Active Noise Cancelling Headphones offered by COWIN. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code AXXUZWQC. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
COWIN E7 PRO [Upgraded] Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone/Deep Bass Wireless Headphones Over Ear 30 Hours Playtime for Travel/Work/Cellphone, Black
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (11%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Professional Active Noise Cancelling Technology. Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between. Advanced active noise reduction technology quells airplane cabin noise, city traffic or a busy office, makes you focus on what you want to hear, enjoy your music, movies and videos. The noise cancellation function can work well both in wire and wireless mode
- Much Better Sound. Proprietary 45mm large-aperture drivers provide you with deep, accurate bass response. From 75dB to 85dB, the COWIN E7 PRO Active Noise Cancelling Over Ear headphones give you crisp, powerful sound and quiet that helps you enjoy your music better. The goal that provides Customers with better sound quality, is our constant pursuit
- Upgraded Soft Ear Cushions for Comfort with The professional protein earpad and 90 swiveling earcups: This Bluetooth headphones are equipped with Upgraded Soft Ear Cushions, which not only make it much more durability and comfort, but also make customers enjoy this high-quality, Long-listen feast. And the Skin texture, lightweight comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long. Gentle Reminder: please take off the headphones every 2-3 hrs to get your ears relax
- Much Higher-quality Built-in Microphone and BT 4.0. COWIN E7 PRO provides high-quality built-in microphones for hands-free calls, Which is convenient for you to free yourself from wires. Bluetooth 4.0 promises quick and stable connection with your Bluetooth enabled devices, Powerful Bluetooth Function
- More Stable Battery Life. 30-hour playtime per full charge at Bluetooth mode. A built-in 800mAh battery won't allow your headphones power off, you can enjoy your world without noise for 30 hours' long time. Don't need to worry the power shortage problem on the long travel. 18-month warranty and quick response & friendly customer service. Note: The exclusive authorized seller is COWIN.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $20.00 from the regular price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Frequent flryer's delight
Upgraded Soft Ear Cushions for Comfort with The professional protein earpad and 90 swivelling earcups, the Skin texture, lightweight comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long.
- Gentle Reminder: in hot summer, please take off the headphone every 1-2 hrs to get your ears relax, in order to get better hearing enjoyment, and keep the head comfortable.
COWIN E7 PRO [Upgraded] Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones
Lose noise, lose wires, lose yourself in the music.
The COWIN E7 Noise Cancelling Headphones have satisfied hundreds of thousands of consumers with the great sound quality, deep powerful bass, comfortable protein ear pads, long playtime, and advanced active noise cancelling technology. We present to you the Upgraded headphones we have to offer, the COWIN E7 PRO ANC Wireless Headphones.
- Great noise cancellation for travel, busy office and anywhere in between (Noise Reduction Depth: 30dB)
- 45mm large-aperture drivers give you crisp, powerful and quiet sound. (S/N: ≥85dB)
- Upgraded Soft Ear Cushions: comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long.
- Stable Battery Life: A built-in 800mAh battery supports 30 hour playtime.
- Higher-quality Built-in Microphone and Bluetooth
Lose noise and lose wires
Our Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) mainly focus on cancelling out lower frequency sounds like engines, aviation environment, trains, traffic noise etc, so our valuable customers can focus on their music, movies, or books without being disturbed by outside noises. ANC does not cancel out noises like snoring, talking, music or high frequency sounds etc.
Hassle-free wireless is simpler than ever: Bluetooth connections are quick and easy. Get rid of the wire bonds, but without compromising sound quality. Only you and music, pure and free.
Work from home
Working from home made easier with noise cancellation and comfort. Answer the call, volume, ANC on/off, tuning control located on the headphones.
Awesome Music and Long-time Comfort
Precise guitars, clear vocals, clean bass and crisp percussion. Discover sound quality that brings out the best in your music—including subtle details you may never have noticed.
30+hour playtime per full charge at Bluetooth mode or ANC mode. A built-in 800mAh battery won't allow your headphones power off, you can enjoy your world without noise for 30+hours' long time.
Great choice for your family
Great gift for your family. You can buy it for yourself and your family, or friends as the nice gifts, help them away from the noise and enjoy music.
|COWIN E7 PRO Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones||COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones||COWIN E8 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones||COWIN SE7 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones||COWIN KY02 Wireless Earbuds with Microphone||COWIN E9 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones|
|Active Noise Cancellation||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Noise Reduction Depth||30 dB||28 dB||32 dB||32 dB||33 dB|
|Bluetooth||V 4.0||V 4.0 & NFC||V 4.0||V 5.0||V 5.0||V 5.0|
|Sound||45mm large-aperture drivers(S/N: ≥85dB)||40mm large-aperture drivers(S/N: ≥85dB)||45mm large-aperture drivers(S/N: ≥100dB)||40mm drivers with Aptx (S/N: ≥90dB)||6mm large-aperture drivers (S/N: ≥95dB)||40mm drivers with Aptx (S/N: ≥100dB|
|Playtime||30 Hours||30 Hours||20 Hours||30 Hours||36 Hours||30 Hours|
|Function spec||Bluetooth, Microphone, AUX, Active Noise Cancelling||Bluetooth, Microphone, AUX, Active Noise Cancelling||Bluetooth, Microphone, AUX, Active Noise Cancelling||Bluetooth 5.0, APTX, Microphone, AUX, Active Noise Cancelling||Bluetooth 5.0, Microphone, Touch Control||Bluetooth 5.0, APTX, APTX HD, AAC Audio Codecs, Microphone, AUX, Active Noise Cancelling|
|Additional Features||Comfortable Over-ear, Hi-Fi stereo, Deep Bass, Lightweight||Comfortable Over-ear, Hi-Fi stereo, Deep Bass, Lightweight||Comfortable Over-ear, Hi-Fi stereo, Deep Bass||Foldable Design, Comfortable Over-ear, Hi-Fi stereo, Deep Bass, Lightweight||True Wireless, Comfortable In-ear, Hi-Fi Stereo, Deep Bass, Lightweight, IPX5||Foldable Design, Comfortable Over-ear, Hi-Fi stereo, Deep Bass, Lightweight|
Compare with similar items
COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone Deep Bass Wireless Headphones Over Ear, Comfortable Protein Earpads, 30 Hours Playtime for Travel/Work, Black
Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Over Ear Bluetooth Headphones, 40H Playtime, Hi-Res Audio, Deep Bass, Memory Foam Ear Cups, for Travel, Home Office
COWIN E7 PRO [2018 Upgraded] Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone Wireless Headphones Over Ear - Black (Renewed)
COWIN SE7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Headphones Over Ear with Microphone/Aptx, Comfortable Protein Earpads, 30 Hours Playtime for Travel/Work, Black
Mpow H19 IPO Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones with CVC8.0 Microphone, Hi-Fi Stereo Deep Bass, Rapid Charge 35H Playtime for TV, Online Class, Home Office
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||COWIN||COWIN||AnkerDirect||COWIN||COWIN||AudioTech US|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear||In Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear|
|Item Dimensions||6.54 x 3.62 x 7.13 inches||6.54 x 3.62 x 7.13 inches||7.68 x 7.09 x 3.07 inches||6.54 x 3.62 x 7.13 inches||7.48 x 6.30 x 2.95 inches||3.23 x 6.30 x 5.12 inches|
|Item Weight||0.80 ounces||0.85 lbs||0.58 lbs||0.80 ounces||0.60 lbs||0.53 lbs|
|Special Features||Noise Cancellation, Wireless, Built-in Microphones, Comfortable Over-ear, Hi-Fi stereo, Deep Bass, Lightweight, 30 Hours Playtime, Travel on the plane||Noise Cancellation, Wireless, Built-in Microphones, Comfortable Over-ear, Hi-Fi stereo, Deep Bass, Lightweight, 30 Hours Playtime, Travel on the plane||Hi-Res Audio, Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation, BassUp Technology, Crystal-Clear Calls, Foldable, Noise Cancellation, Volume-Control||Noise-Canceling||Noise Cancellation, Bluetooth 5.0, Foldable, APTX; Wireless, Built-in Microphones, Comfortable Over-ear, Hi-Fi stereo, Deep Bass, Lightweight, 30 Hours Playtime, Travel on the plane||Active Noise Cancelling Technology, Bluetooth 5.0, CVC8.0 Microphone, 35Hrs Playing Time, HiFi Deep Bass Sound|
Headphones on. World off. Cowin E7 Pro wireless headphones are engineered to sound better, be more comfortable and easier to take with you. Put them on, and suddenly everything changes. Your music is deep, powerful and balanced, and so quiet that every note sounds clearer. Even air travel becomes enjoyable, as engine roar gently fades away. No matter how noisy the world is, it’s just you and your music—or simply peace and quiet. Key Features - Better by design. E7 Pro Headphones are lightweight with pillowy-like softness on the headband and protein ear cushions, while the earcups rotate for a fine-tuned fit. - ANC minus the noise. Advanced active noise reduction technology quells airplane cabin noise, city traffic or a busy office. So you can focus more on what matters—your music, movies, and videos. - Frequent flyer's delight. Fly once with Cowin Bluetooth over-ear headphones, and chances are you’ll never fly without them again. They reduce airplane roar to a whisper. It is made for a happy quiet fly. - True-to-life sound. Precise guitars. Clear vocals. Clean bass and crisp percussion. Discover sound quality that brings out the best in your music—including subtle details you may never have noticed. Guaranteed by COWIN proprietary high quality 40mm large-aperture drivers. Specifications Impedance: 32Ω S/N: ≥85dB Frequency: 20Hz-20kHz Power supply: Lithium battery or Micro USB cable Audio source: iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Blackberry, Nexus, Smartphone, Computer, PC, Notebook, MP4, MP3, etc Function spec: Bluetooth, Microphone, AUX, Active Noise Cancelling What's in the box Cowin E7 Pro Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone Micro USB Cable 3.5mm Audio Cable User GuideSeller Warranty DescriptionThe exclusive authorized seller is COWIN.18-month warranty and quick response & friendly customer service.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, the sound quality without noise cancelling on. It's bass heavy, a little bit muddy, but still the mids and highs come through clearly. Most headphones with muddy bass are really muddy all the way through the frequency range, but these aren't - if you can deal with the bass, the rest of the music sounds great. I also haven't detected any sibilance in the high end, which cheap drivers can often give you.
I've learned that you need to be careful how you test audio output equipment these days because many modern recordings already sound like garbage, and garbage in gives you garbage out. My go-to track for testing is Boston's "Hitch a Ride" from the days when engineers knew how to record stuff and off a very old, unremastered CD produced before the "loudness war" was a thing. I know this recording itself sounds amazing. And it sounds pretty great through these headphones. Really spacious sound stage, very good dynamics, crystal clear guitars, drums and vocals, but just that muddy bass that's a bit overemphasized, and not really at the most pleasing frequencies for it to be overemphasized. Still, I expected worse for this price and with all the other features these headphones have!
Other recordings sound better or worse, of course - these headphones are definitely good enough to distinguish easily between a good and bad recording. If a recording already has too much bass, though, then it's going to sound really boomy and kind of unpleasant with these. But, well, that's the same problem you'd have with a pair of Beats, and lots of people seem to like those.
Funnily enough, one way to kill the bass is by turning noise canceling on. I wouldn't necessarily recommend that just for audio quality because it does some other things to the sound as well, but they do still sound pretty good with the noise canceling engaged. I have a pair of Sony MDR-10RNC wired noise canceling headphones, which I absolutely *love* for their noise canceling but not so much for their sound quality, and the E7 Pros blow the doors off the Sonys for sound quality with noise canceling on.
The noise canceling itself seems to work pretty well, but you have to know why noise canceling exists on headphones at all, and that's for flying. That's it. Nobody's making noise canceling circuitry that's tuned for quieting your co-workers or muting a TV that your family's watching; I don't care what the product page here says. The circuitry is tuned for low frequencies, such as you'd hear from a jet engine inside a plane - that's what noise canceling was invented for and that's what it's still good at. I tested these phones against my Sonys using an app on my cell phone connected to my home audio system that gave me airplane-like low frequencies, and these seemed to do basically just as well from what I could tell. They really cut a lot of the low frequency roar. I'm anxious to try them on an actual airplane now, but I might be able to just totally replace my beloved Sonys for travel.
But this is why some people say the noise canceling works great and other people say it doesn't do anything. You have to understand the purpose of it, and use it for that purpose. It's not for shutting out life; it's for reducing fatigue caused by engine and wind noise on airplanes.
Ironically, there is a little added mid-frequency white noise with noise canceling on. You don't notice this when you're in a noisy environment; in fact, my Sonys do it too and I didn't even know it until I tested them against the E7 Pros. It actually sounds like it may be the exact same circuity in both sets of headphones, although I'm not sure if it is.
I do have the same problem that some have mentioned where quick turns of my head cut the sound out with noise canceling on. Honestly, to me this is not a dealbreaker because I really need to whip my head around fast for it to happen, and I just normally don't move that way - especially not when sitting in an airplane seat, which is where I'd be using the noise canceling. Maybe some individual units are worse, but if you do want to use the noise canceling while jogging or something (which I wouldn't recommend), then even the way mine are might not work for you. I do wish it wasn't a problem at all, but it's one of the few real operational flaws of these headphones and I can live with it.
As for the Bluetooth functionality, it seems to work as you'd expect. Turn Bluetooth on, wait for the pairing light to blink, then set your device to pair and that's it. It'll automatically connect each time from then on. The connection so far has been solid and stable for me, although on my desktop I did need to move my little Bluetooth adapter from the back to the front or I'd get small momentary dropouts. But I don't know if that's the headphones' or the Bluetooth adapter's fault. One minor thing is that I wish there was a manual way to pair and connect; it doesn't seem like there is. You just turn on Bluetooth and if there are no known devices to connect to, it goes into pairing mode. If there's a known device, it just connects. The problem is I want to pair with multiple devices, and I don't want to turn all the others (computers, tablets) off all the time when I use the headphones. We'll see how frustrating this ends up being over time. I'll update the review if I really have problems with connecting/pairing to the right device.
Lastly, the build quality on these seems pretty good; again, better than I'd expect for this price and with these features. Where are they cutting corners?? I guess they're slightly bulky and heavy, but not uncomfortably so. I have seen photos of the older (non-Pro) E7 and they have updated the casing to be metal on the outside, which looks and feels good, and the headphones themselves are comfortable and very softly padded. The quality isn't quite up there with my Sonys, but those were originally $300 headphones, and these are relatively close in look and feel. They don't feel like they're in another class, at least. There are still a couple spots (the sides of the earpieces, for example) with shiny, cheap feeling plastic, but it's pretty sparsely used.
I do recommend these headphones if you're looking for an inexpensive set of Bluetooth headphones. They sound good (except for too much bass), look good, they're comfortable, noise canceling cancels the noise it's supposed to cancel, and they're wireless. I'd buy them again.
When I reviewed COWIN’s E7 headphones with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), I vividly remember the amazing Bluetooth range, excellent sound reproduction and good noise cancellation. When I found out that the Pro version of these headphones became available, I had to make the purchase to see how the manufacturer improved the product. Read on to find out if the Pro version lived up to my E7 expectations.
1 – Bluetooth Headphones with ANC
1 – Charging Cable
1 – Auxiliary Cable
1 – User Guide
1 – Thank You Card
1 – VIP Membership Card
1 – Hard Shell Case
The controls are conveniently located on the right earcup. On the outside are three multi-function buttons, the dot (.), plus (+) and minus (-) buttons. See below for their functionalities.
Dot (.) – Play/pause music, accept/end/reject a call, call the last number dialed
Plus (+) – Increase volume, skip to the next track
Minus (-) – Decrease volume, skip to the previous track
On the bottom part of the right earcup is a sliding switch that turns the device on/off, enables/disables ANC and sets the headphones to Bluetooth mode. Next to the switch is the microphone and the auxiliary input port.
Performance and Use
The E7 Pro feels comfortable. The leatherette padding on the inside is soft. The cups are big enough to fit my ears which I consider larger than most. They also twist for easier storage. The soft leatherette on the adjustable band results in a comfortable wear.
Pairing with an iOS device was straightforward. After powering the E7 Pro, E7 appeared on my phone. Two seconds after I tapped the name, pairing was completed.
ANC test was first. I stood next to a refrigerator that produced a good amount of hum. I enabled and disabled ANC a few times and was able to conclude that at least 95% of the hum was cancelled. I was impressed. I could only imagine how well this feature would work inside an airplane.
Sound quality reproduction test was next. Low frequencies from my test track of a basso vocalist accompanied by two acoustic guitars, a flute and a clarinet sounded big and soothing. Low frequency performance is drastically improved with bass drum sounding like a “boom.” Middle frequencies were accurate. High frequencies were clear but they lack that feeling of satisfaction when the right amount is produced. I must also mention that for the first time, I heard the extremely faint sound of chimes on my test track that I have never heard before.
Bluetooth range test followed. As expected, sound didn’t cutoff until both the iOS device and the headphones were more than 100 feet apart with nothing in between. Of all the headphones I have tested, only the E7 and the E7 Pro have the amazing Bluetooth range. Most other devices start to cutoff at around 30 feet.
Phone call test results were as expected. Calls were clear with the E7 Pro. I was even able to call the last number dialed by double pressing the dot (.) button.
• Improved low frequency sound reproduction
• Accurate middle frequency sound reproduction
• Amazing Bluetooth range
• Good active noise cancellation
• Comfortable to wear
• Easy to use
• Durable construction
• Easy-to-follow user guide
• Inclusion of a hard shell case
• High frequency sound reproduction
There is one aesthetic design that I would like to see in a future version of this product. When using the headset, the minus button is higher than the plus button. The locations of these buttons should be reversed resulting in the plus button physically higher than the minus button.
COWIN’s E7 Pro improves on the previous version by producing a more satisfying low frequency and accurate middle frequency sound quality reproduction. With many users favoring more bass than highs, this is an excellent set for most use cases. Comfort is also better compared with the older version. Additionally, the E7 Pro cancels more noise and at $90 (price at the time of review), this set will pay for itself with the ANC on a single long haul flight. The addition of a hard shell case is a nice touch. I would gladly recommend the E7 Pro to friends and family who are in the market for over-the-ear headphones with active noise cancellation.
Top international reviews
Would highly recommend.
Does anyone else have issue with mic ? I bought 2 of these & both mics are not working at all. Have gone through all the setups.