Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM: Lens with Glass UV Filter, Front and Rear Lens Caps, and Deluxe Cleaning Pen, Lens Accessory Bundle 50 mm f1.8 - International Version
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The "Nifty Fifty" Has an 80mm Equivalent Focal Length (on APS-C Bodies @ x1.6 crop factor) 50mm Native on Full Frame Cameras
- An excellent walk-around lens: Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous Movie Servo AF for movies and smooths AF for stills
- 80mm effective focal-length on APS-C cameras, 50mm on full-frame cameras
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
Canon EF 50mm f1.8 STM: (0570C002) Nifty Fifty EF 50 mm f/1.8 Stepper Motor Full Frame Prime Lens + AOM Pro Starter Kit - International Version (1 Year AOM Warranty)
YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8 Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Auto Focus Lens for Canon EF Mount Rebel DSLR Camera
58MM 0.43x Altura Photo Professional HD Wide Angle Lens (w/Macro Portion) for Canon EOS 70D 77D 80D Rebel T7 T7i T6i T6s T6 SL2 SL3 DSLR Cameras
|Sold By||Abe's Electronics Center||Model Electronics||Abe's Electronics Center||Ellisa-us||Digital Goja|
|Compatible Camera Mount||Canon EF, Canon EF-S||Canon EF||Canon EF||Canon EF,Canon EF-S, Canon EF||Canon|
|Focus Type||Stepper motor||Stepper motor||Autofocus||Auto/Manual||manual-and-auto|
|Item Dimensions||1.54 x 2.72 x 2.72 inches||1.54 x 2.72 x 2.72 inches||—||3.27 x 3.15 x 3.27 inches||3.54 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches|
|Lens Type||Prime Lens||Standard||Prime||Fixed||Wide Angle|
|Maximum Aperture||f/1.80||f/1.8||f/1.8||1.8 millimeters||—|
|Maximum Focal Length||50.00 millimeters||50 millimeters||50.0 millimeters||50 millimeters||58.0 millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||50.00 millimeters||50 millimeters||50.0 millimeters||1.8 millimeters||58.0 millimeters|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||49.00 millimeters||49 millimeters||—||52 millimeters||58.0 millimeters|
*Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens with Lens Accessory Bundle*
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- Multi Coated UV Filter
- Lens Cleaning Pen
- Front and Rear Lens Caps (Original Canon)
*100% Brand new, never used.
Includes AOM One Year Parts and Labor Warranty.
Compatible with the following models:
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Canon EOS 5DS
- Canon EOS 5DS R
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Canon EOS 5D
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 90D
- Canon EOS 80D
- Canon EOS 77D
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS Rebel T8i
- Canon EOS Rebel T7i
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i
- Canon EOS Rebel T6s
- Canon EOS Rebel T6
- Canon EOS Rebel T5i
- Canon EOS Rebel T5
- Canon EOS Rebel T4i
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i
- Canon EOS Rebel T3
- Canon EOS Rebel T2i
- Canon EOS Rebel T1i
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2
- Canon EOS Rebel SL1
- Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
- Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT
- Canon EOS Rebel XS
- Canon EOS Rebel XSi
- Canon EOS 1D X Mark II
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS C100
- Canon EOS C100 Cinema
- Canon EOS C100 Mark II Cinema
- Canon EOS C200 Cinema
- Canon EOS C200B Cinema
- Canon EOS C300 Cinema
- Canon EOS C300 Mark II Cinema
- Canon EOS C500 4K Cinema
- Canon EOS C700
- Canon EOS C700 FF
- Blackmagic Design Production 4K
- Blackmagic Design URSA Mini 4.6K
- Blackmagic Design URSA Mini 4K
- Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro
- Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 4.6K
- Canon EOS 1D C
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Panasonic AU-EVA1
- Panasonic VariCam LT
- RED DIGITAL CINEMA EPIC-W
- RED DIGITAL CINEMA RAVEN
- RED DIGITAL CINEMA SCARLET-W
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If my understanding is correct you don't get the 50mm aspect with out a Full frame sensor. Pretty narrow image.
Very short focal distance close up. A single flower is not in focus across its pedals.
Not amazingly fast. Evening inside shots with outside light coming in still required flash in auto mode. I prefer ambient lighting when possible.
Edit... I say this... much faster for night. Full moon out whites out image. Will try again and post update.