CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer with Mobile and Tablet Printing, Black
- Mobile Device Printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet ; High Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum color dots per inch produces incredible quality and detail
- Quick and Easy Wireless Setup; Scanning Resolution: 1200 x 2400 maximum optical color dots per inch produces incredible quality and detail
- Powerful Printing options: Airprint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and Canon Print
- Compact and Space saving design
- Printer Only Bundle Includes: Printer, Manuals & Documents, Setup CD Rom, Setup inks(black and color), and Power Cord
This product is available as Renewed.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Wireless All In One Printer with Scanner and Copier: Mobile and Tablet Printing with Airprint and Google Cloud Print compatible
From the manufacturer
Print l Copy l Scan
The PIXMA MG3620 is a Wireless(1) Inkjet All-In-One printer that offers convenience and simplicity for all your printing needs. Print and scan from almost anywhere around the house with its wireless capability. Save time and money with great features such as Auto duplex printing and Mobile Device Printing.
The PIXMA MG3620 is amazingly convenient with many ways to print wirelessly. With the Canon PRINT app(2) easily print and scan photos and documents directly from your mobile devices. Enjoy printing from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with AirPrint(3), and from Android devices with Mopria(4) and Google Cloud Print.(5)
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Easy Wifi Setup
- Mobile Device Printing
- Auto Duplex Printing
- 9.9 IPM Black / 5.7 IPM Color.
- Get Crafty with Creative Park Premium or Easy Photo Print +.
Simple Wifi Setup Connection
In just a few clicks, the printer will easily connect to your wireless access point.
Built-in wireless features allow for easy printing from almost anywhere in your home.
Unlock the power of printing with your mobile device. Print or scan from your phone using a variety of applications.
Features: AirPrint(3), Google Cloud Print Ready(5), PIXMA Cloud Link(14), Mobile/Tablet Device Printing
Genuine Canon Ink
Genuine Canon inks deliver crisp, smudge-resistant professional quality prints for sharing with friends and family.
Compatible to: PG-240XXL, PG-240XL, PG-240, CL-241XL, CL-241
Combo: PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack
Auto Duplex Printing: Easily print 2-sided documents and cut down your paper usage by up to 50%.
Print and scan photos or documents from your mobile device using the Canon PRINT app.
Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 9.9 images per minute (ipm) for black and 5.7 images per minute (ipm) for color.
Easily print from your compatible Android device.
1. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/grams or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. Requires the Canon print Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Certain functions require an internet connection. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
3. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
4. Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
5. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
6. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
7. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D.
8. To install using Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
9. 'Full HD Movie Print' is available from 'MOV' and 'MP4' movie files created by select Canon EOS, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for 'MOV' files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for 'MOV' or 'MP4' files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
10. DPS over IP compatible device required.
11. Requires a Windows RT compatible device and the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app for Windows RT available for free in the Windows Store.
12. Envelopes and High Resolution Paper are not supported for borderless printing.
13. Works edited by using this application cannot be displayed, edited, or printed without this application. Works with Android device of 7 inches or more using Chrome (latest version), iOS Devices of 7 inches or more using Safari 5.1 or later, Windows PC (excluding RT) using Internet Explorer 10 or later of Microsoft Modern UI version, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later, Mozilla Firefox 31 or later, or Google Chrome version 36 or later, and with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later using Safari 5.1 or later.
14. Requires an Internet connection.
15. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used, and page coverage.
16. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is available only when scanning at a computer using My Image Garden software and selecting the 1-click feature then 'Save to PC'.
17. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
18. Creative Park Premium is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
19. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Setup was easy for me, but I can see where some low-tech folk might get frustrated because the instructions aren't particularly user-friendly. All I did was plug it in, install the app on my iPad, click the "register printer" option from the app, follow those instructions. Our permanent setup is wireless with a variety of devices---Apple iPhones and iPads, Mac desktop, Windows laptops, Chromebook---and everyone can print with no problem. A cable for direct connection isn't included, so buy that if you foresee situations where wireless isn't an option. I have had past issues with connecting other brands of wireless printers, so I understand that some people might have problems with this one; I guess this time I got lucky with installation.
There are some minor annoyances. The paper tray isn't completely enclosed, it hangs out the front; dust-o-phobes I guess could load paper only when they are ready to print. There is no display screen for error messages, and no paper manual is included (you have to go online or through an app). The power cord goes into a recessed area in the back and if it jiggles loose you can't really reach around blindly to get it back in. The printer makes a lot of weird noises, both before and after printing.
I haven't had any of the issues I read about in other reviews. No paper jams (although often I am printing single sheets or just a few). The printer appropriately "wakes up" when a job is sent. Black and color ink cartridge usage is better than my Epson (it had separate cartridges for every color). Doesn't drop off my wireless home network constantly as other printers have. No major complaints (yet)!
UPDATE: I have knocked off another star simply because it is very aggravating to troubleshoot problems (low ink, no ink, wrong paper size, paper jam, wifi issues, etc.) when they do occur. Since there's no display screen on the printer itself, you have to rely on the app and the online manual to decipher the flashes/error---and the info there is very generic. Canon should have at least included a tiny display screen for numeric codes to show so you could easily look them up, or have the app check status and then specifically say what the problem is. For this reason, this "easy to use" printer isn't a good choice for people who want simple printing functionality. Too bad, the printer has been great otherwise---nice crisp text and pictures, good color, decent ink usage. I originally planned to send this printer to college with my kid, but now I'm keeping this one at home and researching other options (so I don't have to get late-night tech support calls!).
Then it stopped feeding paper alone, it became a group effort. I hit the print button, walk over to the printer and put a wee bit of pressure pushing the paper in until it fed. No Problem.
Yesterday it decided to feed about 20 sheets at once. Oh ya there was a BIG jam. That took awhile to clear. No problem.
Today I go to print, group effort of course, and the print was blurry, double lines, a mess. So I open the Canon maintenance area and I select “Print Head Alignment” and away it goes… then stops… then goes…then stops… then SHUTS OFF. WTF
I took a break, unplugged and restarted everything. I did the print head alignment, put it in the scanner like it said, got some message it can’t continue, clean the heads and try again. The head cleaning procedure printed the same print head alignment page. Lots of noise, stops and starts. I’m very gadget savy, I started computers back in the days of DOS 5. Yesterday the printer absorbed at least 2 hrs of my time, today another 2. If you like wasting LOTS OF YOUR TIME ON THE PRINTER this one’s for you! If I could go back I wouldn’t buy this.
After 40 days with my new printer, I can state will all sincerity that this device is perfect for those who don't want a long-term commitment.