Canon TS5120 Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier: Mobile and Tablet Printing, with Airprint(TM) and Google Cloud Print compatible, White
- Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease. Print hassle free even from the Cloud4, Bluetooth6, and from social media.5
- Compact size: the PIXMA TS5120 is the Wireless all in one printer that's just the right size with all the right features
- With features like AirPrint 2, auto power on/off, built in Wi Fi 1 and PIXMA cloud Link4 it's easy to see why the PIXMA TS5120 makes printing quick and easy
Save or upgrade with a similar printer
You're viewing this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Meet the PIXMA TS5120 wireless inkjet all in one home printer a great all around printer made to handle all of your everyday printing needs. With the TS5120 easily print documents, forms, and concert tickets and even great looking borderless1 photos. Connect the way you want to with the features you'd expect like AirPrint2, Google cloud Print3 and with fi4 with the built in scanner you can make copies quickly and scan important documents right to your smartphone using the Canon print App5. Welcome to easy document & photo printing, right at home.
From the manufacturer
Simple Home Printing for Your Everyday Needs
- Fine Hybrid Ink System
- 2.5” LCD
- Front & Rear Paper Support
- Borderless Printing
- Connectivity:Hi-Speed USB
- PictBridge (Wireless LAN)(11).
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE(6).
- Canon PRINT app(5).
- Google Cloud Print(3).
- Mopria Device Printing(9).
Meet the PIXMA TS5120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One home printer, designed to easily handle all of your everyday printing needs, from photos and documents to forms, concert tickets and more. Enjoy the convenience of printing all these from all of your devices using Wi-Fi(1), AirPrint(2), Google Cloud Print(3), USB, and even directly from the Cloud(4). The PIXMA TS5120 is even compatible with optional XL ink cartridges - which can help you save money, print more when you need to, and extend the time between replacing ink cartridges. Welcome to easy document & photo printing, right at home.
What’s in the Box:
-PIXMA TS5120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer.
-4” x 6” Photo Paper Sample Pack (3 Sheets of GP-701).
-Full Set of Ink Cartridges (PG-240/CL-241).
Connect your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease.
FINE Hybrid Ink System is the perfect fit between performance, quality and cost for detailed documents and photos.
Print great looking 4” x 6”, 5” X 7” and even 5” x 5” square borderless photos.
Auto 2-Sided Printing
With duplex printing you can reduce your paper usage and costs up to 50%.
The PIXMA TS5120 fits into almost any space and decor with its sleek compact size.
Find & select what you need with an intuitive 2.5” LCD user interface.
Document Removal Reminder
With the TS5120 you won’t misplace the original when making a copy.
Versatile Paper Support
From documents to photos the PIXMA TS5120 has you covered with both Front & Rear Paper Support.
|Canon TS9120 Wireless AIO Printer||Canon TS8120 Wireless AIO Printer||Canon TS6120 Wireless AIO Printer||Canon TS5120 Wireless AIO Printer||Canon TS3120 Wireless AIO Printer|
|Print Features||Print, Copy, Scan||Print, Copy, Scan||Print, Copy, Scan||Print, Copy, Scan||Print, Copy, Scan|
|Ink System||6-Color Individual Ink System||6-Color Individual Ink System||5-Color Individual Ink System||FINE Hybrid Ink System||FINE Hybrid Ink System|
|LCD Display||5.0" LCD Touchscreen||4.3" LCD Touchscreen||3.0" LCD Touchscreen||2.5" LCD||1.5" LCD|
|Memory Card Support||✓||✓||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc printing||✓||✓||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Business Card Printing||✓||✓||✓||N/A||N/A|
|Auto 2-sided (Duplex) Printing||✓||✓||✓||✓||N/A|
|Bluetooth 4.0 LE||✓||✓||✓||✓||N/A|
1. Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g /n/ac or ad capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
3. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
4. Requires an Internet connection.
5. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or laterdevices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android TM mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as yourprinter. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
6. Compatible with iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices running iOS 9.0 or later, or Android mobile devices running Android 5.1 or later, with Bluetooth hardware enabled. For full print functionality Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy app must be open and paired to use Bluetooth functions, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Bluetooth communication and functionality cannot be guaranteed on all Android devices.
7. Paper types Not supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
8. Requires an Internet connection and the Message In Print app, available for free on the App Store starting November 2017. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 6 or later devices running iOS 9.0 or later. Your device must be connected to a working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability. Requires original content to be created using the Message In Print app/service, then printed on a compatible Canon Printer released between August 2009 or later and delivered to recipient who views image and content through the compatible Message In Print app on their compatible device. Compatible paper sizes include 4” x 6” and Square 5” x 5” only, and compatible media types include Genuine Canon Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Luster and Photo Paper Matte only. Certain exceptions may apply.
9. Requires Android TM mobile device with Android TM 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android TM 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
10. To install using Windows(R) OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
11. DPS over IP compatible device required.
12. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183.Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time.
13. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
14. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using My Image Garden software and selecting the 1-click feature then 'Save to PC'.
15. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
16. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors.
17. Creative Park Premium is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
18. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
19. Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
20. Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to manual or our website for details.
21. Requires 'Canon Print Plug-in' available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
22. 'Full HD Movie Print' is available from 'MOV' and 'MP4' movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel(R) processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for 'MOV' files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for 'MOV' or 'MP4' files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
23. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
24. Product box dimensions measured in vertical box configuration.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 10days later, the wireless stopped working, after spending 3hours with the support I finally gave up and returned this piece of junk.
I'm still really disgusted by the flimsy paper tray but I will say it holds more paper than I expected but still very flimsy. Because of that cheap tray, you have to place it on a completely solid base larger than the entire footprint of the printer which I didn't have to do with the older model and also I didn't have to use the top paper feed for envelopes so I was able to use it on a book shelf. My older and cheaper Canon printer was extremely compact and I hoped for the same with this model which looked very similar. I ended up having to keep my old printer to use simply as a base to place my new printer on top of because of that flimsy paper tray which REALLY is annoying.
None the less, it works well and print quality is amazing for those cheap cartridges.
I had a similar older model which worked fine for my simple document printing needs and prefer having only a single color cartridge and a single black cartridge instead of constantly having to replace the 4 or 5 cartridges "high quality" photo printers require. Since my document needs are simple and I never do photo printing, these cheap cartridges do just fine printing B&W or color documents. I bought this one because it has the same small footprint as my old one, and uses the exact same cartridges which I had a bunch of which left over when the death counter ran out (read below if interested in explanation on the Canon printer death page counter).
Boy was I disappointed compared to my older even cheaper Canon. Although this one weighs significantly more, the plastic parts are thinner and more flimsy. The paper tray on this one is so fragile it is a joke! I can't imagine it is not going to break sooner or later and that won't be under warranty because "I" broke it when in fact if it breaks it will be due to poor design on Canon's part. I'm going to have to handle like I'm "walking on eggshells". The paper tray also holds barely half as much paper as my old one did and envelopes must be fed from the top. One of the features I liked about the older model is that input and output including envelopes were all front load and front output so it fitted nicely on a book shelf with little headroom required. This one fails in that regard. You must feed envelopes from top so you need 8 inches headroom.
As several people state it is the most flimsy, fragile, and prone to cheap plastic parts you'll ever see.
About the death counter:
The reason I had to replace my old printer which was working just perfectly fine is because Canon decides after a certain number of prints to make the printer unusable because the ink absorber could start overflowing after a while making a mess. This may be a good thing but I'm handy at fixing things and even though when I started getting ink absorber warnings, I thoroughly cleaned the ink absorber, and the printer was working perfectly fine it stopped dead working when the predetermined number of prints had been printed. I spent hours on the internet to learn older Canon models had a way to reset the death counter to zero so I could have at least continued using the old printer until I used up the $40+ of ink I still had on hand. No dice. With the new models you cannot reset the counter so you must throw away a perfectly functional printer and throw away your ink stock too! The Canon newer models just stop when a certain number of prints is reached with no possible way to reset the counter. You get a certain number of prints and that's it. (Think Porky Pig - That's all folks).
Still after upgrading the number of stars from one to four, I am considering an Epson Eco printer next time.
Another reason that one star was deducted is Canon's insistence on continued contact with their servers and marketing stuff to me. One may be able to turn that off, but the default is getting the sales pitches. I would rather pay a little more for the printer & have less expensive ink and no sales pitches!
The printer itself is great and has improved features from my old Canon printer, (though the control panel needs a 10-key pad). Congratulations Canon tech people and thanks for providing a good solid product! I love the automatic 2-sided printing and the convenience of wireless printing, though I'm still not comfortable with that data flying around in the ether for sensitive documents. I'd be more trusting if it wasn't talking to the Canon servers for marketing and I knew more about who has access to the data and why (beyond my own router network).