Canon TS6320 All-In-One Wireless Color Printer with Copier, Scanner and Mobile Printing, White, Amazon Dash Replenishment
This product uses Amazon Dash Replenishment technology that you can set up to automatically reorder supplies. This service is optional and can be changed at any time.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- With a 1 44” OLED display & LED status bar easily navigate and view your printer status The OLED display displays deep accurate color and the LED status bar provides simple printer status information – even from across the room
- A five individual ink system allows you to print sharp black text documents and vivid color photos and when an ink tank runs out you only need replace That specific ink tank compared to a partially used tri-color cartridge!
- With an auto expandable output tray This printer is made for smartphone & tablet printing Even when the printer is powered down – simply press Print and the PIXMA TS6320 will power on and output tray automatically extend ready to ‘catch’ your prints.Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy)
- Save 10% on all ink reorders with Dash Replenishment Upon activation your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low No subscription fees Cancel anytime
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Apps / Connectivity:
Find the Right Printer For You
Canon PIXMA TS6320 Wireless Consumables
Compare with similar items
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer, Smart Home Office Productivity, Instant Ink & Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready (1KR57A)
HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Wireless Printer, HP Instant Ink, Works with Alexa (K7V40A)
HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer, HP Instant Ink, Works with Alexa (M2U85A)
HP DeskJet 2755 Wireless All-in-One Printer, Mobile Print, Scan & Copy, HP Instant Ink Ready, Works with Alexa (3XV17A)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth||Ethernet, Wi-Fi||USB; Wi-Fi||USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Cloud Printing||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB|
|Item Dimensions||14.90 x 14.20 x 5.60 inches||9.21 x 18.11 x 13.43 inches||14.33 x 17.72 x 8.54 inches||14.40 x 17.50 x 5.00 inches||11.97 x 16.70 x 6.06 inches|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||15 pages_per_minute||20 pages_per_minute||20 pages_per_minute||7 pages_per_minute||7.5 pages_per_minute|
|Maximum Media Size||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
The PIXMA TS6320 is a stylish and sleek all-in-one printer built for your busy lifestyle and printing needs The PIXMA TS6320 features a unique 1 44” OLED screen and LED status bar design that allows you to check the status of your printer quickly & easily Plus an auto expandable output tray that allows you to start printing - even from across the room - without needing to open your printer The PIXMA TS6320 is designed for smartphone printing with Wi-Fi & Bluetooth connection Plus smart home device compatibility The PIXMA TS6320 enables you to simply connect and start printing from almost anywhere around the house
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Canon announced 4 new PIXMA printers in the summer of 2019, including the PIXMA TS6320, just in time for the back-to-school season. So, how does the TS6320 photo printer, which is geared towards students, fare? Pretty well!
- Update to its TS6220 predecessor with an easier setup process and updated user interface
- 5 individual ink cartridges (Magenta, Black BK, Yellow, Black Pigment PGBK, Cyan), making more efficient use of colors, saving ink cost, and better output
- Exceptional print quality, especially photos due to its 5-ink cartridge system
- Text output is very sharp to about 6 pt font size
- Can Print, Copy, and Scan (All-in-One)
- Easy configuration
- Fairly compact size at 14.9" x 14.2" x 5.6"
- Print tray automatically opens and closes when printer is powered on/off, further keeping the footprint small
- Auto paper width detection
- Excellent, mobile device support, allowing you to print directly from your Apple iOS or Android phone/tablet
- Push the QR code button on the printer, and it will link you directly to the mobile app for download
- Multiple ways to print: Wi-Fi (including AirPrint, Google Cloud Print), Bluetooth, Ethernet wired network, and/or wired USB (cable not included)
- Apple: Mac OS compatible
- Sharp, easy to read 1.44" OLED display that provides printer and print job status
- Auto Duplexing so you can print on BOTH sides, saving on paper and storage space
- Dual paper feed trays so regular and photo papers can be loaded and ready at the same time
- Very cool, LED status bar at the front to visually show a print job is actively being processed
- Sample photo paper included
- Sample ink cartridges are included, which is industry practice. Keep in mind that they will run out sooner than normal
- Built for quality, not for print volume
- Although photo print quality is excellent, clipart graphics have barely-noticeable banding in dark areas
- No automatic document feeder, making the printer more suitable for low-volume print and copy use
- No support for USB thumbdrives or SD cards
- High print cost
- As with most printers, the cost of ink is high (about $65 for the complete set at the time of this writing)
- Small-capacity paper tray that holds about 30 pages
- The "Canon PRINT for Inkjet/SELPHY" mobile app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play. The media leaflet and QR code on the ink cartridge also take you directly there
- If an app on your phone or tablet supports it, you can select the Canon printer to print directly to
- If you do not print for a while, your ink nozzle may dry up a bit. Once in a while, you may have to run a self-cleaning cycle to keep the ink flowing optimally
Overall, like many inexpensive, family-oriented, consumer printers, the high cost of the ink cartridges makes the per-page print cost high. However, the PIXMA TS series is known for its excellent photo reproduction where images and colors pop. This printer produces great output for low-volume homes and small offices, and is quite suitable for students needing to print reports and presentations.
If you have found this review helpful, please click the "Helpful" button below to encourage me to write more. Thank you!
When powered on, it alternately flashed its white/yellow status bars and reported support code error “5100”, indicating a paper jam or print head issue. Upon closer examination, the print head would travel normally on power-up, then jam tightly against the ink absorber pad assembly which refused to drop and allow the print head to park. This was happening with the ink cartridges installed or not.
I first contacted Canon technical support via phone, and explained the situation above in detail. The representative immediately informed me, given this behavior there was no further troubleshooting possible, and that the printer would need to be replaced.
So, I contacted Amazon who promptly send me a replacement. Thank you!
This time, it was a breeze to physically set up and connect to my wireless router. All functions (print/scan/copy) work well, and with good print quality. For a multi-function printer, it also has a very small desktop footprint, making it a real space saver.
As with just about any computer-related product, you may as well throw the included software CD away, as they're always out of date. To avoid headaches, up-to-date software and drivers should be downloaded from the Canon web site. This can be obtained via a URL supplied in the documentation, and for Windows is a single executable file which walks you step-by-step through the software installation process. Once installed, the main printer control program is quite good, with a friendly and attractive UI. The scanning program's UI is run-of-the-mill, but serves its purpose.
The down side of this product is a caveat that nowadays applies to just about all printers, not just Canon. Almost without exception, only a set of "setup” cartridges are supplied, which contain very little ink and will without a doubt drain within a few days, even with light printing duty. In fact, the setup cartridges delivered with mine were only about 3/4 full to begin with.
After that, you'll wind up spending more for a set of XL (eXtra Large) replacement cartridges than the entire printer itself. Of course, you can opt for standard-sized cartridges which are a bit cheaper, but that usually winds up costing more in the long run than just springing for XL's in the first place.
One thing about this particular model that seems to be an attractive feature is that it uses one cartridge for each color (5 in all), which allows you to replace them individually as they run out. Sounds like a good idea but, bingo once again, purchasing individual cartridges rather than sets is even more expensive.
That said, it's certainly no secret this is how printer companies make their real money, not on hardware, but on ink sales. Unless you take the ill-advised chance of buying off-brand cartridge replacements or refill kits (both of which I've seen damage many a printer), you're stuck with paying their exorbitant prices.
Here is an example Canon “value pack” available on Amazon, which contains all 5 cartridges (PGBK is XL, and the rest are standard size). Keep in mind, the street price for this printer is around $70.
Overall, this is a good little multi-function printer, but replacement cartridge costs are ridiculously expensive.