|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $5.00 (63%)
Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price set by seller.
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
Causing Havoc (SBC Fighters, Book 1) Kindle Edition
From Publishers Weekly
Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. --This text refers to the mass_market edition.
Copyright © American Library Association. All rights reserved --This text refers to the mass_market edition.
- ASIN : B000PC71MS
- Publisher : Berkley (February 6, 2007)
- Publication date : February 6, 2007
- Language : English
- File size : 1091 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 315 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #68,241 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had no idea the sport even existed until I read this book. I would never want to back.
The chemistry between Dean and Eve was explosive. I was melting and drooling while reading the first few scenes. But what really got me, was the intense love and reluctant protectiveness for his sisters. Dean will always hold a special place in my heart.
I highly recommend this book.
Rating 5 stars
The blurb is a bit misleading - Eve hasn't heard of him, and doesn't have a problem w/ his reputation or anything like that.
The family dynamic & the romance is all very balanced & it's an engaging read. Quick & fun & very *ahem* noble. (I was gonna say "sweet" but Dean would say, "Don't say sweet." LOL
Returning to town to meet his sisters he runs into Eve, a close friend of Cam & Jackie, who he is immediately attracted to. Dean comes to realize that he is part of a family, loved and wanted, if he can just let go of his fear of being hurt. It's great to see him opening up even though he fights it.
Why did I give it a 4?
1. Cam was naive and rather wimpy. In spite of the fact that Lorna had been cold when raising them and had stolen much of their inheritance she made excuses for her because she "did the best job she could". Bull.
2. Roger was a mean, self-centered, manipulative, unfeeling creature. I suppose we were supposed to sympathize with him in the end because of his childhood but give me a break! Cam loving him made no sense.
3. Way, way more information about Eve having her period that I ever wanted to know!
But this was a good start to the SBC series and I've already started "Simon Says".
Top reviews from other countries
Dean and Eve's story is fast paced and laugh out loud in some places. Their relationships with the secondary characters (and their own little side stories) really brings this book to life.
If you haven't read this author before, this is a good example of her writing and one you'll thoroughly enjoy.