3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Certified Cable Matters Thunderbolt Cable (Thunderbolt 2 Cable) in White 6.6 Feet
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.16 (12%)|
- 20G DATA + 4K VIDEO high performance Thunderbolt to Thunderbolt cable supports a 20 Gbps data transfer rate when connecting Thunderbolt peripherals; Compatible with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro, and Apple Thunderbolt Display
- THUNDERBOLT DOCK MATE using a single Thunderbolt 2 to Thunderbolt 2 cable to connect multiple peripherals for video, storage and Ethernet network access; Highly efficient cable handles large 4K Go Pro video files and terabytes of data rendering for video professionals
- DAISY CHAIN DREAM for connecting up to 6 devices or displays per port with compatible equipment; Flexible cable is designed for frequent use with a rubberized TPE jacket that provides superior insulation and UV resistance; Low-profile connectors with molded strain relief will not block adjacent ports on your computer
- ACTIVE HIGH SPEED Thunderbolt cables enable 4K video workflows using PCie and DisplayPort 1.2 protocols; Can deliver 10W of power to bus-powered devices; Universal compatibility with existing Thunderbolt computers and devices; Transfer a full-length HD move in 30 seconds
- THUNDERBOLT COMPATIBLE with high performance docks and monitors such as the OWC Thunderbolt 2 Dock, Elgato Thunderbolt 2 Dock, HighPoint Dual-Bay Thunderbolt 10Gbps Storage Dock, Belkin Thunderbolt 2 Express HD Dock, LaCie d2 Thunderbolt 2 Desktop Storage, OWC ThunderBay 4 Enclosure, Dell UltraSharp U3415W 34-Inch Curved, LG Electronics UM95 34UM95 34-Inch Screen, LG Electronics WQHD IPS Curved 34-Inch, HP Thunderbolt-2 PCIe 1-port I/O Card
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
One Cable Wonder
The Cable Matters Thunderbolt 2 (20 Gbps) Cable provides the ultimate performance, simplicity, and flexibility with Thunderbolt displays, devices and peripherals. Superior construction combines low-profile connectors with molded strain relief, a durable but flexible rubberized jacket, and heavy duty shielding to provide long life with frequent use and reliable performance.
Thunderbolt 2 Technology
Thunderbolt 2 active cable technology simultaneously supports high-resolution displays and high-performance data devices through a single, compact port. The bi-directional 20 Gbps data transfer rate enables simultaneous editing and back-up of raw 4K video. Enjoy multi-monitor display setup with DisplayPort 1.2 support. Connect up to 6 Thunderbolt peripherals in a daisy chain configuration and connect over Thunderbolt 10 GB Ethernet.
Daisy Chain Dream
The Thunderbolt protocol allows users to daisy chain up to six devices and displays including Thunderbolt 10GB Ethernet
All from a single Thunderbolt 2 port!
Daisy chaining requires an upstream and downstream Thunderbolt 2 port on the device or display.
Thunderbolt 2 Audio & Video Recording Equipment
Increase productivity with simultaneous downloading and viewing of terabytes of data for editing.
Thunderbolt 2 Display
Connect a MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt 2 to an iMac as a second monitor using macOS Target Display Mode.
Thunderbolt 2 Docking Station
Extend the compatibility of your Thunderbolt 2 equipped computer to USB, audio, and video displays with a docking station.
Thunderbolt 2 Hard Disk Drive
Connect a Thunderbolt 2 equipped external drive enclosure or RAID array for a data back-up using macOS Time Machine.
Vibrant Video and Authentic Audio
Thunderbolt technology enables 4K 60 Hz video workflows with DisplayPort 1.2.
Connect a single 5120@2880@60Hz display.
Manage all the I/O connectivity for all aspects of 4K data management with Thunderbolt 2.
More Speed - More Pixels - More Possibilities
Thunderbolt 2 technology bonds two 10 Gbps channels to provide 2x the bandwidth.
Enough bandwidth for 4K @ 60 Hz displays or 10 GbE Thunderbolt networking.
Thunderbolt 2 Speed & Performance
Transfer a full-length HD move in 30 seconds
Deliver up to 10W of power to bus-powered Thunderbolt 2 devices
Transfer data to a new Mac with Thunderbolt 2 using the Target Disk Mode
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I eagerly awaited the arrival of this cable (so I could, you know, start using my brand-spanking new, shiny Macbook), and as soon as it arrived, I plugged one end into my old Macbook, and one end into my new Macbook, and started up Migration Assistant (which is in the Utilities sub-folder of your Applications folder).
And I waited.
And, it was transferring data, but excrutiaaaatiinnnngy slooooooowly. It said it was going to take about 2 days to transfer the data (have I mentioned that I had a LOT of data to transfer over to the new Macbook?)
Not at all how Thunderbolt is supposed to work! My first thought was "this cable must be defective!" and "That's what I get for buying a 3rd-party cable."
So I went into network preferences, and saw that "Thunderbolt Bridge" had been created (yeah, sounds like a Tom Cruise movie, doesn't it?), but unlike my wifi connection, which showed a green dot (for active and working), the Thunderbolt Bridge connection had a red dot (not working). That's when I remembered that you have to tell your Mac which connection to give priority, and DUH! of course! Even though I had the Thunderbolt Cable plugged in, my Macs were *trying* to do the transfer over *wifi* - because that is the connection that had priority!
I dragged the Thunderbolt connection to the top position, and just to be sure, I *turned off* wifi on both Macs.
And sure enough, the Thunderbolt Bridge connection turned green
And transferred over *400gig* of data in about an hour. :-)
There is a difference in the cable thickness between the real Apple product and "Cable Matters" knock off.
I'm doing production studio work with $$$ equipment... if that describes you, too, don't bother with this product.
Cable is advertised correctly, and gets the job done! Works great with Apple Products!
Top international reviews
Worked first time and flawlessly since.
Specifico che il mio Mac ha la porta Thunderbolt 1 (velocità 10 Gb) ed essendo invece la porta dell'Apollo Twin e il cavo in questione di tipo thunderbolt 2 (velocità 20 Gb), non ero sicuro che potesse funzionare. Ora posso confermare che va perfettamente.