|Item Weight||1.29 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x 1.25 inches|
|Item model number||FBA_T600-250|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||50 LB paper|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||100|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||8.5 w x 11 L x 1.25H|
|Sheet Size||8.5-x-11-inch Inches|
|Brightness Rating||100 Lumen|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBA_T600-250|
Channie's One Page A Day handwriting Practice 125 sheets 250 counts printed front and back for 1st-3rd, simplify handwriting teaching and learning size 8.5x11 inch
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Visual Handwriting Paper, Patent Pending; 125 Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Paper Sheets; Grades 1 - 3; Perfect for Elementary School Children; Great Resource for Special Education
- Blocks Aid Consistent Letter Size; Spacing Lines Guide Proper Spacing; Green Shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Color-Coded Blocks Support Upper and Lower Case Practice; Narrow Spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Teaching and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, and Penmanship
- Print, Write, and Copy; Daily Practice Pad Builds and Improves Skills; Promotes Learning, Tracing, and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, Sentences, and Penmanship
- Uniform Blocks, Green Shade, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Kids to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Letter Size; 8.5 x 11 inches.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Channie’s 250 page pack of guided 3 block color coded writing paper for practicing handwriting skills. The script blocks are smaller than the Channie's Pre-K script blocks and are for children 1st to 3rd grade, moving them toward a more standard size of writing. Perfect for the classroom, for homeschoolers, and for parents wanting to give their child more writing practice. 125 sheets printed front and back.
Page A Day Handwriting Practice Sheets
- 125 sheets of Channie’s practice blocks
- 60lb paper printed on both sides, 250 practice pages
- Perfect way to add practice pages to your existing Channie’s books
- Free form practice sheets for preparation to move to regular paper
A Useful Tool in Occupational Therapy
While the original intent was to improve the writing of children, the series of Channie’s workbooks are also very helpful in the case of rehabilitation. Whether it’s from an accident, learning disability, or stroke recovery, these printed pages can also help adults recovering their fine motor skills.
Add Practice Pages
You can supplement Channie’s workbooks with these sheets to add more practice pages without buying another new notebook.
Sturdy 60lb paper, will not easily tear under an unsteady hand or too much pencil pressure, so your child can write with confidence.
Transition to Regular Paper
These papers can be used to allow your child more writing freedom and as a transition to using regular lined paper