Follow the Author
Charcuterie Boards Cookbook: 150+ Gorgeous and Mouthwatering Platters Recipes | How to Pair Cheeses, Meats, Crackers, Fruits, and Nuts to Create the Ultimate Board Hardcover – October 15, 2021
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
…without spending a fortune on it!
Morning board, afternoon board, evening board, special occasion board, holiday board, Friday night board, anytime board…
That’s right, inside this amazing Charcuterie cookbook, you’ll find a perfect food board no matter what time of the day, week, or year it is!
Cheeses, meats, fruits, vegetables, spreads, nuts, and many more ingredients are combined together in perfect matched combinations according to your specific taste and desires. And you know what else is important?
These boards won’t cost you hundreds of dollars… even if you have a big family at home or lots of friends coming over!
Here is just a fraction of what’s inside:
- Probably the easiest way to pick all the right ingredients for your delicious Charcuterie Board (salty, sweet, and great texture ingredients combined)
- How to portion your board for the specific amount of people who are going to eat? (make sure you don’t leave food on the table or run out too soon)
- Morning, afternoon, and evening board (perfect combo for any time of the day)
- How to prepare a Charcuterie Board for any occasion or whenever friends come over quickly?
- How to make your food even more delicious with the right spreads, dips, and condiments? (no, they won’t cost you a fortune!)
- How to balance your Charcuterie Board with sweets and make it art at the same time?
- Much much more...
And you don’t have to be some chef or artist to prepare these amazing Charcuterie boards in no time. Just follow the instructions in this book and enjoy!
Scroll back up, click on “Buy Now,” and get your ”Pleasure Board Cookbook” today!
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
From the Publisher
There’s nothing easier to prepare than charcuterie boards. You just have to choose the size and to create the best mixes of meat, seeds, fruit, cheese and veggies you have this exhaustive guide! You will discover that you don’t need expensive or hard-to-cook foods to make your guests’ taste buds explode!
Worried about the mix of flavors on your board? Never mind! There are plenty of creative and tasty recipes so you will always be sure to make the perfect pairings for any of your gatherings. Also, you will learn to create your own charcuterie boards that will stand out in taste and color.
Choose among lots of different combinations so you can be ready for every occasion. Are your friends coming over for dinner? No panic. You will amaze them in a while even if you have just arrived home and have no time. Just pick up this book and find the board that you need, +150 recipes are enough for you?
It is not only a matter of arrangements but also of composition so you can give your board a visual effect that invites everyone to eat: we eat with the 5 senses! Put the right food in the right places and no one will resist. You can be sure that there will be enough for everyone.
- ASIN : B09JJKH59T
- Publisher : Independently published (October 15, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 192 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8497232592
- Item Weight : 1.66 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.25 x 0.63 x 11 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,289,338 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Mike on October 29, 2021
By Kathy O. on November 21, 2021
By Christine on December 15, 2021