Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
You Are about to Learn the Ins And Outs of the Only Coup D ’état To Ever Been Attempted On American Soil, The Wilmington Insurrection Of 1898, And The Rise Of White Supremacy!
In the morning of November 10, 1898, in Wilmington, North Carolina, fire broke out and it was the beginning of an assault that took place about 10 miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean, east of Cape Fear River.
In all the gruesome moments in United States history, none was like this gruesome attack.
It was the only coup d'état ever to happen on American soil.
By dawn, Manly's newspaper had been torched and as many as 60 were murdered. The local government that was elected 2 days prior had been overthrown and white supremacists had taken over….
It seemed like a scene straight out of Hollywood…
For decades, what happened that day was nearly lost. The black victims were wrongly described as instigators and it took nearly a century for the truth to come out. Up to date, conservatives of North Carolina don't talk about the Wilmington massacre, also known as the Wilmington Insurrection or the Wilmington Coup of 1898.
But this book is about to uncover that!
Today, this book is giving you the chance to learn and have a first-hand account of what really happened during that period.
If you have questions like…
What really caused the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898?
What happened during that period?
Who was involved?
Why did they do it?
How did it come to an end?
And many others, this book seeks to answer them all using simple straightforward language.
More precisely, you will learn:
- The racist background of the democrats
- The calculated plan of white supremacy
- How Wilmington got to that fateful day
- The way of life after the civil war
- The new form of politics that was established
- The conservative democrats ultimate plan to take over
- What led towards the 1898 violence
- How the Democrats actualized their plan and what really happened
- The power of public speaking and Alfred Moore Wadell
- All about the red shirts and how they came to be
- What happened on November 8, 1898, election day
- The ins and outs of the only American Coup D'état
- All about the riot of Wilmington and how it happened
- Everything you need to know about the rise of white supremacy
- And much more
Even if you’ve no interest in history, this book will prove very helpful, educative, entertaining and thrilling! It is unlike most history books out there that are bland and boring – this one has an aura of sophistication to keep you turning the pages as you learn!
What are you waiting for?