- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market 2020: The Most Trusted Guide to Getting Published (2020) Paperback – December 3, 2019
There is a newer edition of this item:
This title will be released on January 11, 2022.
Enhance your purchase
The 32nd edition of Children's Writer's and Illustrator's Market is the definitive and trusted guide for anyone who seeks to write or illustrate for kids and young adults. If you're a writer or an illustrator for young readers and your goal is to get published, CWIM 2020 is the resource you need.
In this book, you'll find more than 500 listings for children's book markets, including publishers, literary agents, magazines, contests, and more. These listings include a point of contact, how to properly submit your work, and what categories each market accepts.
This edition also features:
• Interviews with bestselling authors including Cassandra Clare, N.K. Jemisin, Jacqueline Woodson, Leigh Bardugo, and more.
• Craft articles on topics ranging from P.O.V., mocking-up picture books, and including diverse characters.
• Business articles on topics such as making the most of your platform, tracking submissions, and blocking out distractions when you write, and much more.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Publisher : Writer's Digest Books; Thirty-second edition (December 3, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1440301239
- ISBN-13 : 978-1440301230
- Item Weight : 1.81 pounds
- Dimensions : 7 x 1 x 9.1 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #168,286 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also - loved the articles regarding blogging, writing, finding an agent and other tips from published authors.
One point of criticism - not all agents listed actually take children's book authors even though this book is specifically targeted for "children's writers and illustrators". Some of the agents entries state specifically "no children's books", so you still have to read all the agents' info thoroughly.
Please filter these out for the next edition.
Also - some info is outdated, like a contest dated 2018 (and no contest this year)... Other contests only take young adult but no children's literature. In my view not the right fit for this book.