Other Sellers on Amazon
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
Chinese For Kids First 50 Characters Ages 5+ (Simplified): Chinese Writing Practice Workbook (Chinese For Kids Workbooks) Paperback – April 24, 2018
Enhance your purchase
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
Chinese For Kids Character Practice Workbooks
Let's learn Chinese. It's so much FUN!
Build your child's confidence and vocabulary by writing Chinese characters.
- Numbered writing stroke diagrams.
- Easy to follow instructions in English.
- Kid and parent friendly layout with large grids.
- Activities to build character recognition.
|Chinese For Kids First 50 Characters||Chinese For Kids 50 More Characters||Chinese For Kids First Practice Strokes||Chinese For Kids My Colors Workbook||Chinese For Kids Kindergarten Workbook||Chinese For Kids Learning Fun Workbook|
|Details||Practice writing first Chinese words with stroke diagrams and large grids.||Practice writing more Chinese words with stroke diagrams and large grids.||Learn to write Chinese character strokes with extra large grids and diagrams.||Learn how to use colors in Chinese with words and phrases with fun activities.||Learn Chinese for kindergarten with fun activities and writing exercises.||Begin learning Chinese in full color with real images, fun activities and writing exercises.|
|Ideal Ages||5 years and older||5 years and older||4 years and older||6 years and older||5 to 6 years old||5 years and older|
|Language||Mandarin Chinese, Simplified Characters, Pinyin, English||Mandarin Chinese, Simplified Characters, Pinyin, English||Mandarin Chinese, Simplified Characters, Pinyin, English||Mandarin Chinese, Simplified Characters, Pinyin, English||Mandarin Chinese, Simplified Characters, Pinyin, English||Mandarin Chinese, Simplified Characters, Pinyin, English|
From the Author
- Children can color the black and white pictures with their favorite colors.
- Add bright colors to the Chinese characters by tracing with colored pencils, crayons, and colored pens.
- Ask your child to say the words aloud as they trace or write.
- Have your child grade their own writing by asking them to add check marks and happy faces on the finished page.
- Talk about the Chinese characters and try to use them in your child's environment.
- Allow children to write at their own pace.
From the Back Cover
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 24, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 112 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1717386253
- ISBN-13 : 978-1717386250
- Item Weight : 7.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 7 x 0.26 x 10 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #30,872 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: