Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Chris Lele
Customers Also Bought Items By
Improve your vocabulary with simple lessons and activities
Building your vocabulary requires more than flash cards. That’s why leading test-prep expert, Chris Lele, developed a new method for introducing words into your vocabulary. With The Vocabulary Builder Workbook, you’ll gain and retain a fundamental understanding of more than 1,400 essential words.
Ideal for those taking the SAT, ACT, or GRE―or for those who simply want to boost their writing and speaking skills― this workbook makes the task of expanding your vocabulary an opportunity for real learning and growth.
This vocabulary workbook includes:
- Expertly designed lessons—Explore lessons organized by theme to help you identify roots, form associations, and recognize thousands of additional words outside of this workbook.
- A progressive approach—Build up your vocabulary with lessons that steadily increase in difficulty for continued advancement.
- Retention-focused activities—Discover exercises designed to help you remember every word long after the test is over.
Increase your vocabulary and become a better reader, writer, and test-taker with The Vocabulary Builder Workbook.
This book provides a sample of the best practice questions from our online GRE program and includes brand new test-taking advice from our seasoned experts. Maybe you’re just starting your GRE prep, or maybe you simply like scribbling your notes in the margins of a page—whatever your reasons for picking up this book, we’re thrilled to take this ride together. Let’s rock this test!
In these pages you’ll find:
- Hundreds of easy-to-follow tips, FAQs, GRE strategies, and a study schedule to get you ready for the big test.
- Thorough lessons on the Quantitative (math), Verbal, and Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) categories of the GRE, accompanied by 130+ up-to-date practice questions and answer explanations created by our expert GRE tutors.
- Stats for each practice question, including its difficulty rating and the percent of students who typically answer it correctly, all based on data from our online prep. We want you to know exactly how tough GRE questions tend to be so you’ll know what to expect on test day.
- A full-length practice test prepared by our in-house experts with an answer key and detailed explanations.
- A chapter on the AWA with example prompts to help you practice your essays.
If you’re not already familiar with Magoosh online, here’s what you need to know:
- We’ve helped more than 1.5 million students prepare for standardized tests online and with our mobile apps.
- Our online GRE prep offers video explanations, additional full-length practice tests, and customizable quizzes to help you increase your skills in areas that matter most to you.
- Our materials are top-notch—we refine our practice questions based on data and feedback from thousands of students who use our premium online product.
- We really want to see you do your best. That’s why we offer a score improvement guarantee to students who use the online premium Magoosh program.
- Magoosh premium students report improving their scores by an average of 8 points after using our online GRE prep.
So crack open this book, join us online at gre.magoosh.com, and let’s get you ready to master the GRE!