Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Chronicle Books
For over five decades, Chronicle Books has been developing award-winning, innovative design, art, architecture, photography, food, lifestyle, pop culture, and children's books and gifts. Chronicle Books’ objective is to create and distribute exceptional publishing that’s instantly recognizable for its spirit, creativity, and value. To learn more, visit www.chroniclebooks.com.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Welcome to tha Boss Dogg's Kitchen
The first cookbook and recipe book from Tha Dogg: You've seen Snoop work his culinary magic on VH1's Emmy-nominated Martha and Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party, and now, Tha Dogg's up in your kitchen...with his first cookbook.
Recipe book that delivers 50 recipes straight from Snoop's own collection: Snoop's cookbook features OG staples like Baked Mac & Cheese and Fried Bologna Sandwiches with Chips, and new takes on classic weeknight faves like Soft Flour Tacos and Easy Orange Chicken. And it don't stop...Snoop's giving a taste of the high life with remixes on upper echelon fare such as Lobster Thermidor and Filet Mignon. But we gotta keep it G with those favorite munchies too, ya know? From chewy Starbursts to those glorious Frito BBQ Twists, you should have an arsenal of snacks that'll satisfy. And of course, no party is complete without that Gin and Juice and other platinum ways to entertain.
If you're a fan of celebrity cookbooks such as Bob's Burgers, Magnolia Table Cookbook, Margaritaville cookbook, or the Gilmore Girls Eat Like a Gilmore; the Doggfather's got you covered – complete with epic stories and behind-the-scenes photos that bring his masterpieces to life.
A whaling crew becomes trapped on a haunted ship.
A human skull is kept locked in a cupboard, but
sometimes at night, it screams. . . .
This collection of tales transports the reader to a time when staircases creaked in old manor houses, and a candle could be blown out by a gust of wind, or by a passing ghost. Penned by some of the greatest Victorian novelists and masters of the ghost story genre, each story is illustrated with exquisitely eerie artwork in this special ebook.
Whether you're a beginner just learning the basics or an expert looking to hone your skills, this handbook is the perfect easy-breezy volume for anyone who wants to up their art-making game. The simple and actionable takeaways will help readers take their sketching skills to new heights.
• Filled with irresistible illustrations from artist Rachel Harrell
• Accessible to beginners but still useful for the advanced artist
• Easy-to-follow instructional content
In How to Rule at Drawing, budding artists will discover new ways to warm up, master new tools and techniques, and make good art.
Part of the How to Rule series, a collection of how-to books you can take anywhere to improve your creative skills.
• A perfect book for aspiring and hobbyist artists, art students, burgeoning creatives, sketchers, doodlers, and mark-makers of all sorts
• Makes drawing easy, approachable, and super fun
• Great for readers and artists who enjoyed How to Draw What You See by Ruby De Reyna, Drawing for the Absolute Beginner: A Clear & Easy Guide to Successful Drawing by Mark Willenbrink, and Draw the Draw 50 Way by Lee J. Ames
Oh Hell No! is a collection of art and essays that serve a much-needed reminder to say no to anything that might waste our precious energy.
Reclaim your time with the help of these sassy illustrated sayings and astute insights.
• A timely celebration of the joy of saying no
• Features passionate prose from feminist scholar Sara Ahmed
• Includes actionable advice from author and journalist Dani Katz
From polite refusal to emphatic rejection, we need that two letter word now more than ever.
Oh Hell No! is a reminder and a celebration of the universal human right to say "I would prefer not to."
• The ultimate naysayer's manifesto
• The perfect self-purchase for feminists, introverts, activists, realists, or burned-out overachievers who are trying to say "no" more often
• You'll love this book if you love books like The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson; Boundaries Updated and Expanded Edition: When to Say Yes, How to Say No To Take Control of Your Life by Henry Cloud and John Townsend; and F*ck Feelings: One Shrink's Practical Advice for Managing All Life's Impossible Problems by Michael Bennett MD and Sarah Bennett.
This deck includes date night ideas like body painting, a home day spa, and more. Couples new and old will love these fun and flirty activities!
Compact Size: This petite package means you can easily keep the cards at home on your bedside table, bookshelf, or coffee table.
Great for Gifting: Makes a great newlywed or anniversary gift; or treat yourself and your partner.
Date Night Activities for the Year: Choose one card a week, or pick a card whenever you need a date night.
• Couples looking for date night ideas
• Valentine's Day, anniversary, and birthday gifters
• Newlywed, bachelorette party, and wedding shower shoppers
Make every day count with this illustrated deck of 52 experiences everyone should have at least once. This updated version of a classic from the bestselling 52 deck series offers ideas ranging from the wild and adrenaline-pumping (such as skinny-dipping and skydiving) to the mundane but meaningful (such as watching the sun rise and set in one day, or writing a love letter). As the gift of a life less ordinary, this electronic deck of cards is a fun way to refresh at the start of the new year or a sweet present for anyone turning a new leaf.
INSPIRES NEW EXPERIENCES: The activities in this deck range from adventurous to poignant. Draw a card daily, once a week, or whenever you want to invigorate your routine.
GREAT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION: Gift friends and family a year's worth of life-changing experiences. This deck is a fun and festive present for holidays, birthdays, graduations, housewarmings, or any celebratory occasion.
In a compact package that's easy to use at home or on the go, this deck allows users to unplug and engage in offline activities like scavenger hunts, marble mazes, charades, and more. The whole family will enjoy these easy, inexpensive, and imaginative ideas!
Compact Size: This petite package means you can easily carry the cards with you in a pocket or purse.
Great for Gifting: Makes a great stocking stuffer or add-on gift; or treat yourself to the gift of unplugging.
Analog Activities Throughout the Year: Choose one card a week to unplug all year long, or pick a card whenever you need a break from screen time in your life.
• Men and women seeking new, distinctive ways to relax and reflect
• People looking for "offline" experiences
• New Year gifters
• Parents looking for gifts for teens and graduates