Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Chronicle Books
Customers Also Bought Items By
Welcome to tha Boss Dogg's Kitchen
The first cookbook and recipe book from Tha Dogg: You've seen Snoop work his culinary magic on VH1's Emmy-nominated Martha and Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party, and now, Tha Dogg's up in your kitchen...with his first cookbook.
Recipe book that delivers 50 recipes straight from Snoop's own collection: Snoop's cookbook features OG staples like Baked Mac & Cheese and Fried Bologna Sandwiches with Chips, and new takes on classic weeknight faves like Soft Flour Tacos and Easy Orange Chicken. And it don't stop...Snoop's giving a taste of the high life with remixes on upper echelon fare such as Lobster Thermidor and Filet Mignon. But we gotta keep it G with those favorite munchies too, ya know? From chewy Starbursts to those glorious Frito BBQ Twists, you should have an arsenal of snacks that'll satisfy. And of course, no party is complete without that Gin and Juice and other platinum ways to entertain.
If you're a fan of celebrity cookbooks such as Bob's Burgers, Magnolia Table Cookbook, Margaritaville cookbook, or the Gilmore Girls Eat Like a Gilmore; the Doggfather's got you covered – complete with epic stories and behind-the-scenes photos that bring his masterpieces to life.
Introducing Beginning Baby, a new line of novelty board books and gifts from the Chronicle Children's group. Based on over 30 years of distinctive, innovative, bestselling, and award-winning children's publishing, Beginning Baby is the ultimate series for new parents and their children. We've taken our experience as creative professionals, moms, dads, aunts, uncles, siblings, and friends to create a line of books and gifts that we would want to share with the little ones in our lives. Every Beginning Baby book, toy, or game features simple icons to denote which developmental milestones it supports, along with the intended age range. With its distinctive yet accessible art, lovable characters, and educational concepts, Beginning Baby is designed to make growing and learning as easy as playing and dreaming—and will become the must-have gift or self-purchase for every baby's first library. Because a strong beginning sets the groundwork for a bright start!
In 10 Hugs and Kisses, follow all of the adorable characters as they count all the way up to ten by making peace signs, sharing hugs, blowing kisses, and saying goodnight.
• DEVELOPMENTALLY APPROPRIATE: Every book is conceived and written to address milestones in a baby's life, from fine motor skills to shape recognition and emotional awareness.
• A CHARMING WAY TO LEARN TO COUNT: Like Counting Kisses, this counting book teaches very young children how to count to ten and express their affection in many delightful ways.
• CUTE CHARACTERS: Evoking Richard Scarry's classic characters but for much younger readers, these adorable characters—from an artistic llama to a musical elephant and gardener octopus—teach toddler concepts while promoting socialization and community.
• BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED FOR DISCERNING EYES: Bright, peppy colors and patterns make this series of books attractive for both babies and adults!
• MORE TITLES COMING: Beginning Baby will launch with 3 titles and publish 2–3 titles per season through 2022.
• Parents of babies and toddlers
• Uncles and aunts
• Teachers and educators at daycare and early childhood centers
• Anyone looking for the perfect baby shower gift
A whaling crew becomes trapped on a haunted ship.
A human skull is kept locked in a cupboard, but
sometimes at night, it screams. . . .
This collection of tales transports the reader to a time when staircases creaked in old manor houses, and a candle could be blown out by a gust of wind, or by a passing ghost. Penned by some of the greatest Victorian novelists and masters of the ghost story genre, each story is illustrated with exquisitely eerie artwork in this special ebook.
In a world full of political meltdown, social media fatigue, and the constant mental health struggle, it's hard to find solace.
Luckily, these adorable animals are guaranteed to get anyone out of a bad mood.
• The perfect palate cleanser for a bad day
• Over 75 full-color photographs
• Cute, calming photos help fight the bad news blues.
What else could possibly be cuter than some floofs and boops?
Cute Animals for Hard Times is your ticket to a better day.
• Great for friends and family, whether for the holidays or anytime
• The perfect read to cheer up anyone bogged down by the news
• You'll love this book if you love books like Unlikely Friendships: 47 Remarkable Stories from the Animal Kingdom by Jennifer S. Holland, Tomorrow : Adventures in an Uncertain World by Bradley Trevor Greive, and A Teaspoon of Courage: A Little Book of Encouragement for Whenever You Need It by Bradley Trevor Greive.
Make every day count with this illustrated deck of 52 experiences everyone should have at least once. This updated version of a classic from the bestselling 52 deck series offers ideas ranging from the wild and adrenaline-pumping (such as skinny-dipping and skydiving) to the mundane but meaningful (such as watching the sun rise and set in one day, or writing a love letter). As the gift of a life less ordinary, this electronic deck of cards is a fun way to refresh at the start of the new year or a sweet present for anyone turning a new leaf.
INSPIRES NEW EXPERIENCES: The activities in this deck range from adventurous to poignant. Draw a card daily, once a week, or whenever you want to invigorate your routine.
GREAT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION: Gift friends and family a year's worth of life-changing experiences. This deck is a fun and festive present for holidays, birthdays, graduations, housewarmings, or any celebratory occasion.
Transforming handfuls of bricks into minty toothpaste, eggs and bacon, lush houseplants, and more, LEGO Still Life reimagines the mundane and sparks playfulness in everyday life.
Featuring unique, clever, and captivating original art, these deceptively simple but meticulously executed images are full of surprise and delight—and remind us that the world around us is, too.
• Recreates commonplace scenes from everyday life using LEGO® bricks
• Creatively reimagines the everyday objects and scenes
• Presented without text, these clever images speak for themselves, offering joy, surprise, and creativity on each spread
LEGO Still Life is the perfect gift for LEGO lovers and art lovers alike.
Watch LEGO bricks transform into everyday objects, turning the humdrum into a delightful surprise.
• Great not only for LEGO fans who are feeling nostalgic, but for anyone who appreciates quirky art projects and creative spirit
• This is a book that makes you look twice and enjoy the artful effort.
• Perfect for fans of The Art of the Brick: A Life in LEGO by Nathan Sawaya, The Greatest Brick Builds: Amazing Creations in LEGO by Nathan Sawaya, and Beautiful LEGO by Mike Doyle