Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Chronicle Books
Customers Also Bought Items By
Welcome to tha Boss Dogg's Kitchen
The first cookbook and recipe book from Tha Dogg: You've seen Snoop work his culinary magic on VH1's Emmy-nominated Martha and Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party, and now, Tha Dogg's up in your kitchen...with his first cookbook.
Recipe book that delivers 50 recipes straight from Snoop's own collection: Snoop's cookbook features OG staples like Baked Mac & Cheese and Fried Bologna Sandwiches with Chips, and new takes on classic weeknight faves like Soft Flour Tacos and Easy Orange Chicken. And it don't stop...Snoop's giving a taste of the high life with remixes on upper echelon fare such as Lobster Thermidor and Filet Mignon. But we gotta keep it G with those favorite munchies too, ya know? From chewy Starbursts to those glorious Frito BBQ Twists, you should have an arsenal of snacks that'll satisfy. And of course, no party is complete without that Gin and Juice and other platinum ways to entertain.
If you're a fan of celebrity cookbooks such as Bob's Burgers, Magnolia Table Cookbook, Margaritaville cookbook, or the Gilmore Girls Eat Like a Gilmore; the Doggfather's got you covered – complete with epic stories and behind-the-scenes photos that bring his masterpieces to life.
A whaling crew becomes trapped on a haunted ship.
A human skull is kept locked in a cupboard, but
sometimes at night, it screams. . . .
This collection of tales transports the reader to a time when staircases creaked in old manor houses, and a candle could be blown out by a gust of wind, or by a passing ghost. Penned by some of the greatest Victorian novelists and masters of the ghost story genre, each story is illustrated with exquisitely eerie artwork in this special ebook.
Transforming handfuls of bricks into minty toothpaste, eggs and bacon, lush houseplants, and more, LEGO Still Life reimagines the mundane and sparks playfulness in everyday life.
Featuring unique, clever, and captivating original art, these deceptively simple but meticulously executed images are full of surprise and delight—and remind us that the world around us is, too.
• Recreates commonplace scenes from everyday life using LEGO® bricks
• Creatively reimagines the everyday objects and scenes
• Presented without text, these clever images speak for themselves, offering joy, surprise, and creativity on each spread
LEGO Still Life is the perfect gift for LEGO lovers and art lovers alike.
Watch LEGO bricks transform into everyday objects, turning the humdrum into a delightful surprise.
• Great not only for LEGO fans who are feeling nostalgic, but for anyone who appreciates quirky art projects and creative spirit
• This is a book that makes you look twice and enjoy the artful effort.
• Perfect for fans of The Art of the Brick: A Life in LEGO by Nathan Sawaya, The Greatest Brick Builds: Amazing Creations in LEGO by Nathan Sawaya, and Beautiful LEGO by Mike Doyle