You've subscribed to ! We will preorder your items within 24 hours of when they become available. When new books are released, we'll charge your default payment method for the lowest price available during the pre-order period.
Update your device or payment method, cancel individual pre-orders or your subscription at
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
There was an error. We were unable to process your subscription due to an error. Please refresh and try again.
Loading your book clubs
There was a problem loading your book clubs. Please try again.
Not in a club? Learn more
Join or create book clubs
Choose books together
Track your books
Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free.
Cirsova #7: Heroic Fantasy and Science Fiction Magazine (Cirsova Heroic Fantasy and Science Fiction Magazine) Kindle Edition
- In the Land of Hungry Shadows, by Adrian Cole
- Galactic Gamble, by Dominika Lein
- The Iynx, by Michael Reyes
- The Legend of Blade, by Jason Scott Aiken
- The Great Culling Emporium, by Marilyn K. Martin
- The Toads of Machu Hampacchu, by Louise Sorensen
- Criteria for Joining the Galactic Community, by Michael Tierney
- Anna and the Thing, by Abraham Strongjohn
- My Name is John Carter (Part 6), by James Hutchings
Books In This Series (10 Books)
Complete SeriesCirsova Heroic Fantasy and Science Fiction Magazine
- ASIN : B079QGLX4X
- Publisher : Cirsova Publishing (March 1, 2018)
- Publication date : March 1, 2018
- Language : English
- File size : 3417 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 226 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,126,771 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
4.6 out of 5
3 global ratings
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2018
Another solid installment of classic-style fantasy and sci-fi, more leaning toward fantasy this issue. I enjoyed this, and kickstarted it, though I do believe this is the weakest of the Cirsova issues so far. It's still good, far better than the stanard short mags out there, but it lacked the punch of some of the prior issues. A few of the stories lacked the suspense, character or crisp writing to create the driving action we've come to expect from Cirsova. Worth purchasing for the conclusion to Adrian Cole's epic serial alone (which is readable without the prior ones). My other favorite stories were "Galactic Gamble" by Dominika Lein and "The Iynx" by Michael Reyes.
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2019
I've been quite impressed with Cirsova with only the double size issue #4 not doing much for me. However, I would say this is a weaker outing for the magazine. There are some great stories within, but as a whole the issue doesn't work as a cohesive piece and some pieces feel too slight. Still an enjoyable issue and worth reading, but it is definitely not one of the best.