Is it possible to turn your worst class into a close-knit group of little angels, with a few simple strategic moves?
If you are a teacher who is tired of having to fight with rude, overbearing, aggressive, demotivated, inattentive students, and with their parents on the side, then keep reading. Probably, if you are reading these lines, the mere thought of having to enter that class of yours again makes you shudder.
Dealing with certain students can turn your smile off in a few seconds, unjustly sending your whole day up in the air. Feeling attacked by some students who should be showing you the right respect can be one of the most frustrating (and embarrassing) things that can happen to you.
Unfortunately, today, the education of some children is absolutely nonexistent, often due to absent, or even submissive, parents. In fact - just like you - millions of teachers find themselves playing an incorrect game, in which only the opponent can make all his moves.
But things can change.
This book was designed to start your counterattack. It will allow you to make the right move, whatever the situation you are facing. Of course, it will take some practice. But this time, checkmate is yours.
Here are the chapters you will discover in this audiobook:
- Why You Should Smile on the First Day of School
- Things You Must Do on the First Day of School
- The Biggest First Day of School Mistake You Can Make
- How to Build Rapport on the First Day of School
- Seating Plans
- Why You Shouldn't Ask Misbehaving Students to Explain Themselves
- What to Do When a Student Refuse to Go to Time-Out
- How to Create a Positive Learning Environment
- A Simple Way to Build Rapport with Difficult Students
- How to Respond to a Disrespectful Student
- How to Handle Students Who Lie and Deny
- How to Hold Difficult Students Accountable
- How to Handle a Student Who Yells at You
- Methods to Deal with a Yelling Student
- How to Handle a Student Who Questions You with Disrespect
- Tips and Tricks on Dealing with Disrespectful Questioning Students
- How to Handle Students Who Misbehave Behind Your Back
- How to Stop Students from Breaking the Same Rule Again and Again
- How to Handle Aggressively Disrespectful Students
- How to Handle a Little Gang of Students
- How to Handle Parents Who Complain About Their Child Being Held Accountable
- How to Avoid Angry Parent Complaints
- How to Capture Your Student's Attention
- Simple and Effective Powerful Classroom Management Strategies
- Why You Should Observe Your Students More and Help Less
- Ways to Have More Authority
- What to Do When You Realize You've Lost Control of Your Class
- Ways to Overcome the Control That You've Lost in Your Classroom
- How to Bring Instant Calm to Your Classroom
- How to Improve Classroom Management by Doing Less
- Why You Should Never, Ever Yell at Students
- How to Repair a Broken Relationship with Your Students
- Ways to Be a Calmer, More Effective Teacher
- Simple Ways to Eliminate Stress from Your Teaching Life
- How to Keep Your Students Focused in the Last Hour of the School Day
- The Ideal Attitude for Exceptional Classroom Management
Even if you think that you are dealing with the worst class on the face of the earth, this guide will turn it into the most docile and polite in the whole school. Your colleagues, incredulously, will beg you to tell them how you did it. But this audiobook can remain our little secret!
All you have to do is scroll up and click the “buy now” button!