Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.89
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Cobra RAD 350 Laser Radar Detector - Long Range, False Alert Filter, OLED Display, Black
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- FEWER FALSE ALERTS WITH COBRA’S PATENTED TECHNOLOGY! The IVT Filter TM system reduces false alerts from sources like collision avoidance systems so you hear only what you need to, and nothing else.
- DETECTS SIGNALS FROM BOTH FRONT AND REAR! With Cobra’s advanced laser eye sensor, you are protected from police scanning in front or behind you. Detects all radar signals (X, K and Ka bands with signal strength indication), laser and VG-2 signals
- AUDIBLE SIGNAL STRENGTH LEVELS - Unique tones provide signal strength and band identification so you can keep your eyes on the road and still identify what type of alert is detected.
- 7-SEGMENT COLOR DISPLAY - High quality display features band identification icons and numeric signal strength meter for an accurate and informed drive
- BUY CONFIDENTLY WITH COBRA’S 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY valid from these approved sellers: Amazon.com, Cobra Electronics Official, 6ave, Car Toys, Beach Camera, VM Innovations and Sound-Waves.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
High quality display features band identification icons and numeric signal strength meter for an accurate and informed drive.
Detects radar guns with "Instant On" (very fast) monitoring.
User updatable system automatically reduces false alerts.
This sensor detects laser signals from both front and rear.
Help to ease your mind as you drive and know when radar enforcement is nearby before you're in their sights.
English and Spanish voice announcements help to keep your eyes on the road.
Compare with similar items
The Cobra RAD 350 keeps drivers aware of their surroundings while protecting them against all radar and laser guns used today. Its Anti-Falsing Circuitry & In-Vehicle Technology (IVT) Filter not only reduces false alerts from blind spot systems and traffic flow monitoring devices, but also eliminates erroneous alerts from sources like collision avoidance systems, so users hear just what they need to hear. The 7-Segment Color Display provides intuitive band identification icons for easy-to-understand alerts for an accurate and informed drive.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We all occasionally speed, I don't care what you say it happens often on accident.
Speed in itself isn't inherently dangerous, roads such as the autobahn or the middle of nowhere usa where speed limits can reach 85mph prove this. So long as traffic and road conditions are adequate speed is not a problem. Mind you this logic won't get you out of a ticket if you drive like a maniac.
I updated from an older cobra radar detector and I can't believe how much quieter this thing is. My old detector was constantly being set off by every prius and Tesla that drove by. It got to the point that I was just ignoring it, until another driver saved me from a ticket by being extra stupid. I was driving to work at 10pm on a Sunday night, roads nearly empty and dry. I was cruising at around 75mph when the radar detector goes off but I just ignored it assuming it was another prius. As I round the corner my heart drops and I downshift to slow down when I see a cop sitting right there watching. He start to pull out as sure enough someone in a mustang flies past us at over 90mph the cop waved as he drove by and I decided it was time for a new radar detector.
After a few hours of looking I realized that escorted bought cobra. This made me happy since escorted is a higher end brand and potentially meant better detectors. I was not disappointed when this radar detector arrived.
The first few days I thought this detector was broken, it was so quiet I was sure I had gotten a dud. Saturday night came around and I quickly realized this thing wasn't broken it just worked that well. Around every corner that night was a cop and I was only alerted to the cop. I have actually started to trust my radar detector again.
Range is excellent
Filtering false alarms is unbelievable.
Volume is good
Lack of voice alert sort of sucks.
All in all this thing is a must have, I honestly believe that more information while driving is a good thing.
By Carol on July 1, 2019
then, after owning it for only 5 months, it died completely. it may still be under warranty, but what the heck?
Top reviews from other countries
Know what you're buying - This DOESN'T work well in big cities, I basically keep it turned off or in Mute/City mode in Edmonton because no cops use these bands really. Its great for highway driving and I feel confident knowing I'm not ripping through a speed trap!
Still Happy with it! just wish it was louder.
But does trigger when there’s nothing around...
Save your money, don’t buy this garbage