Coding for Absolute Beginners and Cybersecurity: 5 Books in 1: The Programming Bible: Learn Well the Fundamental Functions of Python, Java, C++ and How to Protect Your Data from Hacker Attacks Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Are you looking for the right guide to improve your technical skills in programming and cybersecurity?
Would you like to start your own business or look for a job with better knowledge in computer programming and data protection?
Would you like to be sure to have in your hands a manual written by someone who knows what he is talking about?
Bingo! You have just come to the right place!
Alan Grid summarizes his many years of experience working with tech giants as a software developer and programmer in this guide to help you effectively improve your coding skills to develop your projects.
This guide contains a wide introduction to the world of programming, and you will learn what a programming language is, how to use it, what are the differences between the three most used languages, and which one chooses to deepen according to your purposes.
In an economic context in which companies increasingly rely on sensitive data - a real wealth of the most modern companies - keeping such data safe is a top priority for any organization.
For this reason, the IT security expert, capable of defending all corporate IT systems from unwanted attacks, is a key figure in the current company assessment. That is also why the demand for IT security experts is increasing in the global market, making cybersecurity one of the safest and most profitable fields to aim for.
In this guide, you will:
- Clearly understand what Python programming is and how it works to realize why it has much more advantages than the other programming languages
- Know why Java is still so crucial and fundamental in 2021 and how to use it to reach all its benefits to create web applications and platforms
- Realize the importance to have at least the basics of C++ language because it is useful for the low-level programming language and very efficient for general purpose
- Learn how to secure a network to keep unauthorized users and hackers from accessing, putting in place all the necessary steps and actions.
- Have a complete knowledge about coding for cybersecurity; it is important to acquire this skill because it determines how far you advance in your career and what opportunities are available to you down the road.
- And lot more!
Eager to have the right skills to enjoy yourself and build your website from scratch, to create responsive mobile games? Learn how to code from an expert, and you will be able to do whatever you want!
Do not keep on wasting your time; this is your moment to boost your skills! Order your copy now and start coding like a pro!
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
Related to this topic
Only from Audible
|Listening Length||12 hours and 39 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||July 29, 2021|
|Publisher||Via Etenea Ltd|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #32,700 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#42 in Computer Security & Encryption (Audible Books & Originals)
#77 in Privacy & Online Safety
#137 in Python Programming