Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Colleen Kennedy
Customers Also Bought Items By
Your next home-cooked meal is just 30 minutes away—no experience necessary
Cooking can seem daunting, time-consuming, and labor-intensive, but it doesn’t have to be. All you need are the basic tools, a few strategies for getting organized, and some easy recipes to start you off. If you’ve been looking for cookbooks for beginners, this one offers all that and more—and each recipe only takes 30 minutes.
This trusty (and delicious) entry into cookbooks for beginners will help you master all the essential cooking techniques, from panfrying to broiling. It also includes practical tips on how to grocery shop efficiently, practice food safety, and save time with hacks that get every recipe on the table in 30 minutes or less.
Find what you’ve been looking for in cookbooks for beginners:
- Beginner-friendly—Directions are easy to follow, ingredients are easy to find, and popular staple dishes are now on the menu—from fluffy eggs to juicy burgers.
- Quick-look labels—Unlike other cookbooks for beginners, this one includes labels indicating whether a recipe can be made with just 5 ingredients, cooked in one pot, or is vegetarian or gluten-free.
- Beyond the recipes—Learn bonus skills like handling knives, storing food, and even maximizing the use of your microwave.
With tips, tricks, and 100+ classic recipes, this book is everything cookbooks for beginners should be.
Help your child roast, broil, and sauté their way to kitchen confidence with 65+ easy recipes for kids ages 8 to 12
Practice makes perfect with every new skill, and learning how to cook is no exception. Kid Chef Every Day, an instructional kids cookbook, encourages budding chefs to hone their cooking skills every day with easy recipes and basic techniques to build confidence in the kitchen.
From slicing to sautéing, this kids cookbook begins with hands-on recipe tutorials for young chefs to master grown-up cooking techniques. Putting skills to the test with more than 65 super yummy and easy recipes, this unique kids cookbook gives them the inspiration they need to take charge in the kitchen and proudly serve their creations to family and friends any day of the week.
From Cinnamon Bun Baked Oatmeal to Ravioli Lasagna, this kids cookbook gets kids excited about cooking for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert with:
- Cooking lessons—Teach essential kitchen techniques, vocabulary, and skills through hands-on recipe tutorials.
- 65+ Easy recipes—Explore a number of recipes in this kids cookbook that use 5 simple ingredients or fewer.
- Tips and tricks—Help your child take their cooking skills to the next level with suggestions for swapping ingredients, tips for preparing the kitchen, and more.
Let your kid chef tell you what’s on the menu with Kid Chef Every Day, a creative kids cookbook packed with simple and tasty recipes to inspire their cooking curiosity.