Communication Skills Training: The Ultimate Guide for Public Speaking and Conversation, Persuasion Relationship, Workplace, Interviews: Effective Communication for Business Professional and Nonviolent Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
If you want to discover the power of effective communication and how to improve your skills, then keep reading!
Developing effective communication skills is not the easiest of tasks, especially if you don't know how to approach self-improvement in general. The improvement of existing interaction abilities and the development of an effective communication skill set are incredibly positive steps for any individual. Progressing one's communication capabilities, both at home and at work, will have positive benefits including an increase in happiness and productivity. Stronger interaction leads to an increase in trust and understanding, both of which, build more sustainable and rewarding relationships with those around you.
Effective communication skills can benefit any person at any stage in their life. These types of soft skills are highly sought after in the workplace and are integral in maintaining a happy and long-lasting home life. Improving your ability to communicate can have a tremendously positive impact in many areas of your life. You can expect an increase in happiness, confidence, and successful social interaction. There are very few areas in life in which you can succeed in the long run without this crucial skill.
Here’s just a part of what you’ll discover:
- Listen with greater empathy and understanding to what the other person is saying and feeling
- Engage in empathetic dialogue to achieve mutual understanding
- Manage conflicts and disagreements calmly and successfully
- Nurture your relationships on a consistent basis
- Experience the power of expressing gratitude and appreciation
- The most common communication obstacles between people and how to avoid them
- How to express anger and avoid conflicts
- How to handle difficult and toxic people
- Be an authority in any situation
- The art of giving and receiving feedback
- The art of excellent communication
- Social intelligence for business
- Effective communication strategies and techniques
- How to communicate effectively in job interviews
- How to read faces and how to effectively predict future behaviors
- How to give a great public presentation
- How to create your own unique personality in business (and everyday life)
Start improving your life today.
The first step is always awareness.
Would you like to know more?
Download now to stop worrying, deal with anxiety, and increase your skills!
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
People who bought this also bought
|Listening Length||3 hours and 33 minutes|
|Audible.com Release Date||July 02, 2019|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #47,388 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#444 in Communication & Social Skills (Audible Books & Originals)
#796 in Communication Skills
#1,067 in Communication & Social Skills (Books)