Pyle PDA6BU.5 Compact Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier - Desktop Audio Power Amp Receiver with FM Radio, MP3/USB/SD Readers, Digital LCD Display, Microphone Input (200 Watt), Black
- 200 WATT POWER The 2-Channel Pyle Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier Receiver is perfect for your karaoke and home theater acoustic sound system Gives you 200W power w/ 100W RMS accommodates 2 sets of speakers lets you enjoy high quality amplified audio
- 7 INPUTS The digital amp box supports various external sources - 2 RCA audio input for tuner CD player tape deck 2 1/4" microphone IN USB SD card 3 5mm AUX IN and FM radio antenna Features RCA audio output 2 pairs banana plug speaker output
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY The sound amplifying mixer device is equipped with Bluetooth wireless music streaming w/ 40+ ft wireless range Works w/ today’s latest devices including smart phone iPad iPhone and computer w/ hassle-free receiver pairing
- EQ CONTROLS The improved professional compact bookshelf sound amplifier features crisp responsive buttons for mode controls Rotary knob controls for mic echo / volume balance bass treble master volume input source and the unique folder/track
- DISPLAY METER The integrated receiver for home stereo has a built-in LCD display w/ front panel audio control center ID3 tag song readout displays track title FM antenna and remote control are included in the package for distant audio adjustments
- Included Components: Remote Controller
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compact Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
The Pyle Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier Receiver is the perfect solution for all of your audio needs! Add powerful home theater quality sound performance to your desktop with compact amplifier style. Deliver clear, accurate sound that's loaded with plenty of sound playback features including Bluetooth wireless audio streaming, FM Radio, USB flash and SD memory card readers, MP3 digital audio file support - along with an Aux (3.5mm) input jack to directly connect & stream audio from external devices. Rear Panel connection interface includes dual 1/4’’ inch microphone jacks, RCA (L/R) connectors, banana plugs, and the USB input also doubles as a device charge port. Gain convenient audio control with the front panel button control center while the digital LCD screen provides ID3 tag readout that conveniently displays track titles. Enjoyed versatile high-powered sound performance with the Pyle Compact Home Theater Amplifier Stereo Receiver System.
- Desktop Audio Mini Power Amplifier, Compact Home Theater Stereo Receiver Style
- Built-in Bluetooth for Wireless Music Streaming, FM Radio with LCD Digital Display
- ID3 Tag Song Readout Displays Track Title, Multi-Channel Audio Input Selection
- MP3 Audio File Support, Connect & Stream Audio from External Devices
- USB Flash Drive & SD Memory Card Readers, USB Doubles as Device Charge Port
- Aux (3.5mm) Input, (2) 1/4'' Microphone Input Jacks, (2) Pairs RCA (L/R) Audio Input Connectors, (2) Pairs Banana Plug Speaker Output Connectors
- (1) Pair RCA (L/R) Audio Output Connectors, Front Panel Audio Control Center
- Radio Station Auto Search Scan, 'Repeat & Random' Audio File Functions
- Unique 'Track / Folder' Music Search Control Knob, Treble, Bass, Master & Microphone Volume Adjustable
- MAX Power Output: 200 Watt (4 Ohm), RMS Power Output: 100 Watt x 2 (8 Ohm)
- Tone Control: Bass, f=100Hz +/-8dB, Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Adjustment: +/-10dB, Signal to Noise Ratio: >71dB
- T.H.D.: <0.1%, Radio Station Presets: Up to 60 Stations
- Power Supply: 110/230V, Switchable
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.8'' x 9.8'' x 3.9'' -inches
Compare with similar items
Features desktop audio Mini power amplifier compact home Theater stereo receiver style built-in Bluetooth for wireless Music Streaming FM radio with LCD digital display ID3 tag song readout displays track title multi-channel audio input selection MP3 audio file Support connect & Stream Audio from external devices USB flash drive & SD Memory Card readers USB doubles as Device Charge Port aux (3 5mm) input (2) 1/4'' Microphone input jacks (2) pairs RCA (L/R) audio Input connectors (2) pairs banana plug speaker output connectors (1) pair RCA (L/R) audio output connectors front panel Audio Control Center radio station auto search scan 'repeat & random' Audio file Functions unique 'track/ Folder' Music search control knob treble bass Master & microphone volume adjustable
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: remote is almost useless (does not control master volume and many other functions), not the easiest product to use (you have to switch the Mode to Bluetooth then also turn the knob to the MP3 setting), Bluetooth connectivity is bad (doesn't reach very far and signal does not make it through walls/doors/your pocket).
I think this product would be fine if you need something for an office or a workshop - somewhere the volume won't need to be adjusted frequently and you won't need to switch from Bluetooth to CD/DVD/MP3/AUX very often. It doesn't provide a good user experience if you want to use it with your TV, Bluetooth device, and turntable. Also, the remote is shockingly un-useful. It can't control the master volume, which really is the bare minimum any remote should do. I also couldn't find a way to program a universal remote to accommodate the need, and didn't find any aftermarket remotes that work with this model. An iPhone/Android app to control via IR or WiFi is maybe possible, but for my needs that solution was going way too far down the rabbit hole.
I needed something more like a true receiver, so we bought the Yamaha R-S202BL and are awaiting it to arrive.
Aggravating that It always comes on in CD mode instead of the FM that is playing when I shut it off, causing you to have to delay and go thru Unnecessary Setting changes every time I go to the garage
YES its true about the remote HOWEVER it does state right in the instructions that the remote DOES NOT control the master volume nor the power on...its only designed to be used to change the radio stations and make selections when using USB/SD audio devices. Seeing as I never really used the remote with the JVC amp this is not an issue for me.
Otherwise after plugging in the Amp and hooking up my speakers I found they sound a great deal better than they ever have! It easily drives the 2 large speakers without issue and is very clear even at higher volume levels. So for my needs of 2 main inputs from my TV and Karaoke machine, this unit is perfect...and as it also has 2 Microphone inputs its actually an upgrade for my Karaoke. I also found I was able to plug my USB drive that has saved all my saved Karaoke songs and it works just fine as well AND I can use the remote to select songs. Finally I tested out the radio after plugging in the included FM antenna and it works just fine as well...The amp even automatically did a search for and programed FM channels for me within minutes...and again the remote works to scroll thru radio channels.
SO bottom line, although the negative reviews held true at least in regards to the remote, I can live without it to adjust volume or power the amp on/off. You can also scroll thru FM channels/USB selections using the selector buttons on the amp itself. This amp seems to have plenty of power which sounds great and drives my system just fine. I am extremely satisfied with this unit. If your like me and can live without the remote to adjust volume then this unit is a great selection for the price.