Compression No-Show Athletic Merino Wool Running Socks, Made in USA, 3 Pairs (Large shoe size [Men:9-11, Women:10-12], Navy)
- WIN WITH WOOL: 23.5 Mircons, 60% Merino Wool, 20% Polyester, 18% Nylon, 2% Spandex. Enjoy a comfortable workout fit in every season with these men’s and women’s merino wool socks. Whether you’re on the hiking trail in the summer, running or pumping iron at the gym or in need of a lightweight merino wool sock, your feet will be warm.
- CAROLINA GROWN: We manufacture our New Zealand / Australian 23.5 micron merino wool socks on the highest grade 144 needle machines for a close knit right here in North Carolina, then pass them on to Amazon who ships them right to your door. This brings you the quality product you deserve in a sustainable manner.
- BUILT TO LAST: Our warm athletic snug wool socks are light/medium thickness and are made with a reinforced heel and toe to last just that much longer than a typical pair of merino wool sports socks – all at a fraction of the price you’d normally pay.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF WOOL: If there are any People in your life who haven’t experienced what a high-quality pair of merino wool socks can offer, rescue them with People Socks
- THE PEOPLE’S PROMISE: If your merino People Socks develop any problems, just let us know and we’ll take care of it right away. Click Add to Cart, and discover how comfortable and affordable locally-made merino wool socks can be!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Quality You Can Feel
Are you tired of supposedly premium wool socks that tend to fall apart within a year?
Do you want the comfort and durability of merino wool on your feet, but you don’t want to pay an arm and a leg?
Are you new to the world of wool socks and you just want something that will keep you comfortable and odor/sweat free all day?
Experience Premium Merino Wool at a Bargain Price with People Socks!
We designed these socks to be everyday wear – not too thick, not too thin. We also reinforced the toe and heel so they won’t wear out on you as quickly as some wool socks can.
Why People Socks?
Since we started in 2012, we’ve been on a mission to make merino wool socks affordable and bring them to you in a sustainable manner We wanted to knit in the USA and found a way. Typically, you’ll pay around $18 a pair for high-quality merino wool socks; with us you’ll pay a small fraction of that -- around $5-$9, and they’re made right here in North Carolina to our exacting standards.
The People’s Promise
It’s simple: We want you to be happy people. It’s our way of ensuring you get your money’s worth every time you buy from us.
Give The Gift of People Socks
It seems like every day we hear from someone who had never tried wool socks before buying from us, and they’re totally blown away by the superior comfort, sweat and odor control compared to cotton. So if you know someone who could stand to make the switch, our socks make a wonderful gift. The lucky recipient will be thanking you again and again for setting them straight in the sock world.
So scroll back up, choose your size and color, and enjoy merino wool on your feet at a price that can’t be beat!
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 3 x 0.5 inches; 6.14 Ounces
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : October 17, 2019
- ASIN : B08H3LWJJR
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #204,761 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|