Constitutional Law: Cases in Context (Aspen Casebook Series) 4th Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
The purchase of this ebook edition does not entitle you to receive access to the Connected eBook with Study Center on CasebookConnect. You will need to purchase a new print book to get access to the full experience, including: lifetime access to the online ebook with highlight, annotation, and search capabilities; practice questions from your favorite study aids; an outline tool and other helpful resources.
Constitutional Law: Cases in Context places primary emphasis on how constitutional law has developed since the Founding, its key foundational principles, and recurring debates. By providing both cases and context, it conveys the competing narratives that all lawyers ought to know and all constitutional practitioners need to know. Teachable, manageable, class-sized chunks of material are suited to one-semester courses or reduced credit configurations. Generous case excerpts make the text flexible for most courses. Cases are judiciously supplemented with background readings from various sources. Innovative study guide questions presented before each case help students focus on the salient issues, challenging them to consider the court’s opinions from various perspectives, and suggesting comparisons or connections with other cases.
New to the Fourth Edition:
- New unit on Criminal Procedure cases taught from the perspective of constitutional law.
- Integrated with twelve-hour video library that brings Supreme Court cases to life
- Includes decisions from the Roberts Court through June 2021
Professors and student will benefit from:
- An online library of sixty-three videos (access codes provided with purchase of the book) brings the Supreme Court’s most important decisions to life.
- The casebook is published in two paperback “splits.” The first split can be used for Constitutional Law I (Structure). The second split can be used for Constitutional Law II (Rights). The splits sell for half the price of the hardcover casebook.
- A highly accessible and engaging structure that examines the competing narratives that pervade the development of American constitutional law since the founding.
- Related cases that are grouped together into assignments making it simple for professors to construct syllabi, and assign students a reasonable amount of reading for each topic.
- A wealth of photographs, maps, and primary documents to bring the cases to life.
- A new supplement for Fall 2021 that includes all cases from the recently-concluded Supreme Court term.
Teaching materials Include:
- An extensive Teacher’s Manual that provides guidance to teachers, old and new, to increase the effectiveness of their instruction.
- A series of short, focused, two-minute videos about each case in the book feature the authors discussing the facts, posture, analysis, and holding of the case.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
- ASIN : B09JK7GV5L
- Publisher : Wolters Kluwer; 4th edition (October 27, 2021)
- Publication date : October 27, 2021
- Language : English
- File size : 55928 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 1843 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1543838782
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #186,752 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
About the author
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|