Constitutional Rights: Cases in Context (Aspen Casebook Series) 2nd Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- In this edition, page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Create digital flashcards instantly
The purchase of this ebook edition does not entitle you to receive access to the Connected eBook with Study Center on CasebookConnect. You will need to purchase a new print book to get access to the full experience, including: lifetime access to the online ebook with highlight, annotation, and search capabilities; practice questions from your favorite study aids; an outline tool and other helpful resources.
Constitutional Rights: Cases in Context, Second Edition places primary emphasis on how constitutional law has developed since the Founding, its key foundational principles, and recurring debates. By providing both cases and context, it conveys the competing narratives that all lawyers ought to know and all constitutional practitioners need to know. Teachable, manageable, class-sized chunks of material are suited to one-semester courses or reduced credit configurations. Generous case excerpts make the text flexible for most courses. Cases are judiciously supplemented with background readings from various sources. Innovative study guide questions presented before each case help students focus on the salient issues, challenging them to consider the court’s opinions from various perspectives, and suggesting comparisons or connections with other cases.
- Revised doctrinal areas with newer cases.
- Updated background contextual material to reflect current scholarship.
- A highly accessible and engaging structure that examines the competing narratives that pervade the development of American constitutional law since the founding.
- Related cases are grouped together into “assignments” and make for a reasonable amount of reading for each topic.
- A wealth of photographs, maps, and primary documents to bring the cases to life.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
- ASIN : B078FB1QB4
- Publisher : Wolters Kluwer; 2nd edition (December 1, 2017)
- Publication date : December 1, 2017
- Language : English
- File size : 72937 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 1108 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,776,602 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: