- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Constitutional Structure: Cases in Context [Connected eBook with Study Center] (Aspen Casebook) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
From the Publisher
Access the enhanced e-book version of your casebook anytime, anywhere to learn and study more efficiently. Search the full text of the casebook, highlight with six color options, and add notes to the margins.
Test your knowledge with a variety of practice questions and issue spotting exercises from best-selling study aids like Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines and Emanuel Law in a Flash cards.
Helpful All Semester Long
Case Briefing and Outline Tools accelerate the learning process and increase study time when it matters most.
Get notifications of relevant law-related news, curated for your course area and for general interest legal topics, from a variety of legal news sites.
Buying a red casebook for a law school class? Make the smart choice and purchase a new Connected Casebook. It provides what law students need most – portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency. The Connected Casebook takes your print casebook to a whole new level by adding access to CasebookConnect, included with your purchase of a new casebook. CasebookConnect features:
- A full e-book version of the casebook that lets you quickly highlight and copy text, add notes, and search for keywords
- A Study Center with practice questions from leading study aids, short lecture videos, straightforward explanations of complex legal topics, and progress indicators
- A Case Briefing Tool that allows you to label key elements (facts, rules, holdings, etc.) of each case to create a brief while you read
- Social sharing capabilities to share your briefs with your study group
- An Outline Tool that populates notes and highlights into an outline template aligned to casebook chapters
- Publisher : Wolters Kluwer; 2nd edition (December 11, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 729 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1454892897
- ISBN-13 : 978-1454892892
- Item Weight : 3.2 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.4 x 1.1 x 10 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,580,831 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
About the authors
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|