Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Contamination 5: Survival (Contamination Post-Apocalyptic Zombie Series) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Author
Books in the completed Contamination Series and recommended reading order:
- Contamination Boxed Set (Books 0-3) - amazon.com/dp/B00GBJWZDE
- Contamination 4: Escape - amazon.com/dp/B00GTXNRIY
- Contamination 5: Survival - amazon.com/dp/B00JH0IONO
- Contamination 6: Sanctuary - amazon.com/dp/B00QU7J62K
- Contamination 7: Resistance - amazon.com/dp/B01DJWP8BQ
Standalone in the Contamination Series (to be read before or after the series):
- Contamination: Dead Instinct - amazon.com/dp/B00N5W2E4U
Connect with the author:
- Website: twpiperbrook.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/twpiperbrook
- Join the author's newsletter and get a FREE story: eepurl.com/qy_SH
About the Author
- ASIN : B00JH0IONO
- Publisher : Post Script Publishing (June 8, 2014)
- Publication date : June 8, 2014
- Language : English
- File size : 1423 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 282 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #488,965 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The author has read Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series as I picked out a few borrowed inferences.
I hope the last 2 books pick up a bit and maybe The Ruins is back on track. Same author but a better story as the writing ismore mature and fleshed out.
The only things I didn't really enjoy was I found the writing a little clunky at times. I found that occasionally the author would use a word that to me, just didn't fit the situation. It seemed he just wanted to use a different adjective because he hadn't used it yet. He also seemed to use "peruse" a lot when someone was just looking at something. I found it quite irritating.
Honestly though, I'm probably just being picky. Apart from those couple of things, the books were all great reads.
This is one incredible read with non stop action and a lot of chewing. Mrs. MacDonald did not have a farm in this one - she had a feast. The F-150 comes to the rescue and helps Noah and his passenger attempt to get to safety.
The ending gives the reader a sense of satisfaction after all the group has been through.
Most highly recommended.