Control Systems Engineering, 7th Edition 7th Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- In this edition, page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Create digital flashcards instantly
- Use X-Ray to get the most important concepts Learn more
"The Eighth Sister" by Robert Dugoni
A pulse-pounding thriller of espionage, spy games, and treachery by the New York Times bestselling author of the Tracy Crosswhite Series. | Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Norman S. Nise teaches in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. In addition to being the author of Control Systems Engineering, Professor Nise has contributed to the CRC publications The Engineering Handbook, The Control Handbook, and The Electrical Engineering Handbook.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- File Size : 78106 KB
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print Length : 944 pages
- Publication Date : November 13, 2014
- Publisher : Wiley; 7th Edition (November 13, 2014)
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B00UGE1DJW
- X-Ray for Textbooks : Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Not Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Up to 3 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Best Sellers Rank: #397,603 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: