|Item Weight||2.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.5 x 10 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||KC15057-02000|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Cutting Diameter||10 Inches|
|Included Components||Stir Fry Pans|
|Assembled Diameter||10 Inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Copper Chef 10 Inch Round Frying Pan With Lid - Skillet with Ceramic Non Stick Coating. Perfect Cookware For Saute And Grill
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DURABLE ROUND FRYING PAN: The 10 inch Copper Chef skillet with glass lid is made of aluminum and non-stick ceramic material. The quality core provides high durability so that the saute pan can be used for extended periods of cook time. The non stick surface is very slick, so food doesn't stick while cooking steaks, broiling fish, frying meat, bacon, eggs, omelets, bake chicken, desserts, or whip cream.
- HEALTHY SAFE, ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS: The CeramiTech coating in this stir pan is healthier because it requires less oil or fat while cooking. An ideal choice for healthy cooking everyday. It is PTFE, PFOA, PFOS and cadmium free coated, which means it doesn't contain toxic chemicals, so they are safe for kids and for adults alike. The cookware wont leach harmful chemicals into your food.
- FEATURES: You may find you do not need to cook with the same high temperatures that ordinary pots require. That is because the 10-inch fry saute pan with lids has an innovative, stainless steel induction plate built directly into the saucepan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface to perfect your steak, egg, vegetables, omelette, pancake or anything you are craving for. Cleaning is hassle free since the griddle pan is 100 percent dishwasher safe.
- OVEN SAFE: The nonstick ceramic skillets is heat resistant up to 850 F. Allowing transition from stovetop to oven in one pan. Sear a pork chop on your stovetop, then bake to your desired degree of doneness, all from the same pan. Sturdy helper handle on 10inch pan makes transporting your pot a cinch! Less cook time, less mess. The ergonomically shaped metal handles on the pan may become hot, so always exercise caution when using.
- NON-STICK BOTTOM: The 10 inches frypan is coated and will not oxidize, or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing. The saucepan can be used on an open fire, electric induction and grill. There is no need to add extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
- TEMPERED GLASS LID. The beautiful glass lid allows you to keep an eye on your cooking, without losing heat. The lid provides faster cooking results by keeping foods hot. With thermal shock resistant technology, there is no fear of shattering, and the ultra-durable design increases performance level.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Revolutionary Nonstick Frying Pan
New Cerami-Tech Non-Stick
Cerami-Tech Technology with 5 layer construction means nothing sticks to the surface of the pan, making clean up a breeze.
Less Fat - Fewer Calories - No Guilt.
Mouthwatering meals are effortless without added fats, an ideal choice for healthy cooking every day.
Works In Your Oven As Well
Sear a steak on your stovetop, then bake to your desired degree of doneness – all from the same pan.
- Heat Resistant Up To 850° F
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Riveted Handles For Extra-Secure Grip
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate For Even Heat Distribution
- Heavy-Duty 5-Layer Construction
- Works On All Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Ceramic & Induction
- Dishwasher Safe
- Tempered Glass Lid oven safe up to 500°
Non-Stick Ceramic Coating
The breakthrough, all-in-one kitchen miracle: bake, fry, broil and saute! Copper Chef's Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Technology lets you cook without added oils and easy clean-up.
Copper Chef works on all stovetops and is heat resistant up to 850°. From stovetop to oven to tabletop, Copper Chef will simplify your kitchen.
With Copper Chef's round design, large cooking capacity, and even heat distribution you will enjoy perfectly cooked meals from oven to table.
Frying foods has never been easier. With even heat distribution, food will be perfectly browned and crispy. The Copper Chef's special design allows you to drain off excess oil for crispy results without all the grease.
Copper Chef's Conception
One of the things my customers always seem to want is to pare down the number of pots and pans they have in their kitchen cabinets. So we brought you a square frying pan that replaces most other pans in the kitchen. It is not too heavy, free from harmful chemicals, nonstick for easy clean-up, and can stand up to the rigors of the hot oven.
Copper Is The New Gold
The award-winning Copper Chef is unique and versatile. From its functionality to design, Copper Chef is the perfect addition to your kitchen. With over 1 million Copper Chef pans sold, kitchens across the world are gleaming with Copper.
Copper Chef's Many Talents
Get a restaurant-grade Round Fry Pan in the perfect size for every meal— no matter how big or small! Cerami-Tech Non-Stick coating makes pan-frying, sauteing & more fast and effortless because nothing sticks to the surface! Stainless Steel Induction Plate ensures even heat distribution every time so every meal is cooked to tender perfection with no hot spots. Plus, clean-up is a breeze with no scrubbing or soaking required afterward!
Succulent, home-cooked meals without added fats or oils are fast & easy. Goes from any stove top to oven to table with 850° F heat resistance. Stainless steel induction plate gives you superior heat conduction and perfect, even cooking every single time. Perfect for any cooking surface: electric, gas, ceramic, or induction. Includes tempered glass lid.
Why Copper Chef?
Are you looking for the one pan to replace them all? Are you looking for a safe and healthy way to enjoy the ease and versatility of non-stick cookware? From stovetop to oven, to tabletop Copper Chef will outperform every time, with its impressive heat distribution, and Cerami-Tech coating the stickiest of meals will slide right off and wipe right out. What's In Your Kitchen?
Presenting the revolutionary way of cooking delicious, gourmet, healthy and hassle-free food in the 21st century!!
Enjoy a Healthier Alternative to Daily Cooking.
Fry or cook food with minimal oil, the Copper cookware features an unbelievable non stick ceramic coating, perfect for creating healthier food and preserving taste.
The non-stick cerami-tech coating combined with the induction bottom distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface to perfect steaks, vegetables, omelettes, pancakes and more.
The 10 saute pan with glass lid works in ovens as well, sear a steak on the stove top, then bake to desired degree of doneness – all in the same pan.
Boost your cooking with more productivity in the kitchen – hassle-free! Better looking and tasting food – every time!
Why did we Sell Over 1 Million Pans Already?
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Cooking Surface
- ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS-100% PFOS, PTFE and PFOA-free
- Gas oven or grills can withstand temperatures up to 850°F
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate which Distributes High Heat Quickly
- Ergonomically Shaped Metal Handle
- Oven Safe
- Dishwasher Safe
The beautiful glass lid allows you to keep an eye on your cooking, without losing heat.
Whether cooking a simple dinner for family or hosting friends, Copper Chef will make cooking a cinch.
Mouthwatering, gourmet-style cooking with minimum effort – at your fingertips!
So... Why wait?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You can't take a fork to it like the Gothum Steel pans, but I don't have a Gothum Steel pan so I can't write a full comparision. I did buy the Red Copper pan though, and it's not nearly as good.
I have an induction cooktop and this round Copper Chef pan heats well. I'd like to try the square pan next to compare.
In this round Copper Chef pan, I've saute'd vegies, made an omlet, scrambeled eggs, fried bacon, hamburger, and pork chops. This pan can go right in the oven and i even used it to roast marrow bones so I could make bone broth.
Here's what I recommend: even if this is a ceramic coated non-stick pan, I use plastic or silicone utensils to cook on it. Buy yourself silicone covered tongs, a spatula, a silicon or plastic wisk, and couple white hand towels.
When you first buy it, clean it in luke warm water with the soft side of a sponge. Don't ever pour hot water into this pan. And even though it says it's dishwasher safe, the best way to clean this is to just soak it in warm soapy water and use a soft sponge to clean it.
When you finish using the pan, if you wait to clean it and leave gritty food particles in the pan it will be more difficult to clean. So before it cools down all the way, get a wet hand towel and hold it with your tongs and wipe out the inside of the pan. Then after it cools you can scrub it with a soft sponge.
Yes I do use avacado, coconut oil or butter to cook in it. You may not have to depending on the moisture level of your food and depending on how how you make the pan, but I recommend using oil to make it cook better. IMHO. Don't scramble eggs on high heat, don't try to cook eggs sunny side up on anything more than low heat. If your heat gets too high too fast, then the sunny side up egg will still stick. So cooking without butter or oil takes longer because you have to cook with low heat.
It's very safe: PFOA, PFOS, & PTFE free which is the standard in the industry. So far, no evidence has been produced in peer reviewed studies to show that copper is released from the pan. Oven safe up to 800 degrees. Just use a towel to grab the handle from the oven. If cooking on the stove, the handle can be grabbed up to an inch from the pan itself.
The lifetime warrantee is only when you buy it from the Copper Chef website, and it's more expensive than Amazon. Otherwise it does have a 60-day money-back guarantee.
This pan has a steel induction plate built into the bottom of the pan so it can be used on an induction cooktop.
It's innercore is aluminum covered by a copper colored ceramic coating (Cerami-tech) which is apparently patented so other pans can't exactly duplicate the construction. Others will use titanium or remove the induction plate to imitate this design but it's not as good as Copper Chef.
The company is American but the pan is manufactured in China, so that is a slight complaint of mine and I'm sure that Trump will force American companies to pay higher tarifs for manufacturing outside of the USA, nonetheless, it's the best pan overall.
How-ever, over time the center of the pan has risen.
I got this pan to cook using very little oil. The rise in the center has given this pan a "hot spot" that is causing my food to burn while the other areas of the pan are less hot. Uneven cooking and burn spots have taken this pan out of my favorite category and relegated it to the "last resort" list.
Do yourself a favor. Get a fry pan with a THICK STEEL base. Forget the pretty and go with the strength.
I HIIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PAN, BUT READ THE DIRECTIONS, ITS A NEW WAY OF COOKING AND I ALREADY LOST 8LBS COOKING WITH LESS OILS AND BUTTERS :)