|Brand Name||NEU MASTER|
|Item Weight||2.86 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 2.62 x 8.5 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||NTC0070-US|
NEU MASTER Staple Gun Cordless, NTC0070 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Staple Guns kit with Staples and USB Charger, Power Tacker for Upholstery, Material Repair, Decoration, Carpentry, Furniture DIY
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🛠【Advanced Impact Drive stapler】 New Technology leads to more stable shooting resulting in better penetration strength and improved overall performance than traditional solenoid drive stapler.
- 🛠【Portable and lightweight design】 No compressor, hose, wire needed and the electric staple gun dimensions are 7.2 * 2* 6.2 inches, the weight is only 2.46lbs. So you can take your cordless stapler anywhere to get the job done.
- 🛠【Regular Staples and USB Fast Charger】The power staple gun works with regular T50 staples from 1/4'' to 1/2'', 100v-240v charger and micro USB cable. All can be purchased from any brand.
- 🛠 【Safety Switch Settings】 There are 3 safety switch settings (ON/OFF Switch, contact safety pole and trigger) to greatly improve the safety performance.
- 🛠【Friendly Customer Service】 The NEU MASTER wireless staple gun for upholstery has a 30-day quick return and free replacement service within 2 years.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With its spiral-drive technology powered by an internal 3.6V lithium-ion battery that has no memory loss after charging, NTC0070 cordless compact electric staple gun deliver more full-power shots than comparable cordless staple guns without the hassle of using power outlet, cord, compressor, and hose. This compact upholstery staple gun with ergonomic grip is super lightweight (only 2.46lbs) so you can take it anywhere to get the job done.
- Deliver more full-power shots than comparable cordless staple guns by advanced impact drive motor
- Compact and lightweight (only 2.46lbs), easy to take it anywhere
- Powered by an internal 3.6V lithium-ion battery that has no memory loss after charging
- Delivers up to 500 shots per full charge
- LED indicator lights and viewing window that shows when the magazine is running low
- Features a quick-release mechanism
- Oversize trigger
- Handles T50 staples up to 1/2 in.
- Great for fastening lightweight decoration trim, installing carpet, installing sheets of insulation home repair and more.
|DIY 2 in 1 staple and nail gun||Soft-grip handle 2 in 1 staple and nail gun||Heavy-duty 2 in 1 staple and nail gun||Cordless 2 in 1 staple and nail gun||Cordless staple gun|
|Staple size||T50, 5/16'' up to 5/8''||T50, 5/16'' up to 5/8''||1/4'' crown, 5/8'' up to 1''||1/4'' crown, 5/8'' to 1''||1/4'' to 1/2''|
|Brad nail size||18 gauge 9/16'', 5/8''||18 gauge 9/16'', 5/8''||18 gauge, 5/8'' up to 1-1/4''||18 gauge 5/8'' to 1-1/4''||Not available|
|Pine & Cedar||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Medium Density Fiberboard||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Beech & Oak||✓||✓||✓|
|Staple/nail size for Hard wood||5/8''staple; 5/8'' and 3/4'' nail||5/8'' staple; 5/8'' and 3/4'' nail||1/4'' or 5/16'' staple|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
T-50 type or hammer type stapler but not too heavy. Very easy to maneuver and it sets staple flush every time if the nose is square on the item being stapled. It can drive a lot of staples on a charge, but I have exceeded its capacity more than once and wish it had extra batteries so I could keep on working. The lithium ion battery is internal on this tool and it does recharge in about an hour, but in the meantime, it forces me to use my old Arrow T-50 to finish the job.