Cosmopolitan Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.
- Kindle paid subscriptions come with a risk-free FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- A Kindle paid subscription to this magazine will automatically renew until you decide to cancel. For subscriptions with terms of 6 months or longer, or where otherwise required by law, Amazon will send you a renewal notice via email before your subscription expires and notify you of the rate at which your subscription will renew. Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal. We will send you a notification if the renewal price changes. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the renewal order is placed. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle magazines on your smartphone or tablet - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription renews, Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
Cosmopolitan is the lifestylist for millions of fun fearless females who want to be the best they can in every area of their lives. Can't get enough? Get Cosmo on the go, whenever and wherever you want it. Subscribe to Cosmopolitan, the largest-selling young women's magazine in the world, and get tons of information and advice on relationships, fashion, health, and entertainment.
- Language : English
- Publication date : February 16, 2022
- Date First Available : November 8, 2011
- Publisher : Hearst Magazines (February 16, 2022)
- ASIN : B005WYC3D6
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,103 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Amazon makes purchasing so simple and easy to use. But it is the exact opposite when Hearst Magazine surreptitiously does a "renewal" without asking first if I want a renewal, a year after this was dealt with to cancel the original subscription. I blame both Amazon and Hearst for this condition.
Ads: I know print magazines have been struggling for years, but having 50 out of 150 pages be full page ads is just crazy to me at this point.
I would have canceled my subscription earlier if I could have just figured out how to do it easier. I didn't see a link I could click from the "your order" page and I'd expect something like that for ease of use.
The quality has gone downhill. I don’t know what audience they are trying to connect with, but trying to incorporate as many “trendy/hip” sayings or spellings that is downright obnoxious. ‘Lewk @ the c00lest trendz bc YOLO‘ I don’t know which is worse, the bad quality OR the ads plagued on nearly every page. It seems like they’re trying to sell things vs focusing on being the magazine it once was.
$12 for a year subscription and I only received 6 magazines total? Hard pass. Don’t waste your money. I know I wish I wouldn’t have... amazon can’t assist with this issue.