Pour and Store! Wide Mouth Mason Jar Flip Cap Lid With Handle by County Line Kitchen with Airtight, Leak-Proof Seal and Innovative Flip Cap - Lid Only - Wide Mouth
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REINVENT YOUR MASON JARS! Turn your mason jar into a pitcher for juices, drinks, syrups and anything else. This lid provides an air tight, dependable seal to keep your foods fresh and ensure that it will never leak.
- FITS A VARIETY OF JAR SIZES – The flip cap handle lit will fit on 1 pint, 1 quart and 2 quart WIDE MOUTH jars. So, you can create a pitcher of any size! LID ONLY, PURCHASE JARS SEPARATELY
- SUPERIOR STYLING. Whether you are pouring lemonade for your guests or syrup on your pancakes, you will appreciate the retro good looks of the lid!
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES - No more messes! The flip cap stays open and out of the way when you are pouring or drinking. It will never flop back down and get in the way of the stream. The flip cap is securely attached, it will never fall off.
- CHECK YOUR JAR SIZE IN THE LAST IMAGE This lid fits WIDE MOUTH jars only. Made of FOOD GRADE, FDA compliant, BPA free plastic and silicone. Dishwasher safe. Fits all wide mouth mason jars including Ball and Kerr brands. NOT FOR CANNING.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pour and Store!
Turn your mason jars into cool, retro pitchers for all your favorite drinks and liquids.
The County Line Kitchen flip cap handle lid turns your wide mouth mason jar into a whole new kind of pitcher!
The airtight seal means that your food stays fresh. The integrated handle and flip cap lid and spout makes pouring a breeze.
Stylish and Functional!
You will love the cool style of these flip cap handle lids. The lids are designed to provide you with all the modern conveniences yet look like they have always been a part of the mason jar family.
All the Flip Cap Problems Solved!
The County Line Kitchen flip cap lid solves all of the problems found on other flip cap lids.
Our flip cap is sturdily attached and will never fall off.
The seal has been designed and tested to provide a leakproof and consistent seal. The seal also makes it easy to get the lid on and off the jar. No need to struggle to remove the lid!
The flip cap is designed to stay open. Pop open the flip cap and pour out the contents without fear of the cap flopping back down into the stream and making a mess. No need to awkwardly hold the cap open with one finger while pouring!
All of the materials in the County Line Kitchen are food safe and BPA free materials. No need to worry about harmful chemicals leaching into your food.
The flip cap lid is also top rack dishwasher safe. The silicone seal is removable for cleaning if necessary.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I saw this flip cap lid with the handle on Amazon, I knew right away that I needed to have this. And it has not disappointed. The lid screws on to the jar securely and is kept leak-proof with a silicone seal. The handle feels sturdy enough to support the weight of a full jar of water. Again, I am using the large 1/2 gallon jars. And I can lift and pour it with just one hand. The pour spout makes it easy to pour exactly the amount I need, where I need it. I also think it looks nice. I'm not sure if it comes in different colors, but I like the blue with the gray.
I am glad to have this as part of my water distilling arsenal. Since I will be using it every day, I think it was well worth the cost. I would definitely recommend it.
Which points out another advantage of having one of these; it appears to be microwavable, at least in my microwave, suggesting there are no metal parts in the hinging mechanism. A word of caution though if you plan to microwave a ball jar with this handle attachment — it adds enough height to the jar that I had trouble fitting it in a small microwave and, consequently, accidentally bumped the lid closed, which caused a messy "explosion" of the heated contents out the top when it had lost its escape hatch by my accidentally closing the spout when I put it in the microwave.
I'm also looking forward to getting a couple more of these lids. I'll use one as a classy way to conveniently store and serve maple syrup and another to store and serve the alternative milks I use (coconut milk, almond milk, etc.) that usually come in those square cardboard containers, the lids of which are also difficult to manage if you have limited hand mobility. I'll just transfer them to a canning jar with one of these lids!
Best just to go back using canning jars.
1) Apparently durable plastic
2) Easy removable gasket for cleaning
3) Pours well without spills
1) None so far
I would suggest buying the lids having handles rather than lids without handles.