Criminal Law and its Processes: Cases and Materials (Aspen Casebook Series) 10th Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- In this edition, page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Create digital flashcards instantly
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- ASIN : B01N7NTL7K
- Publisher : Aspen Publishers; 10th edition (December 31, 2016)
- Publication date : December 31, 2016
- Language : English
- File size : 3579 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 1433 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #863,054 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My friend and I both purchased at the same time, but his book arrived sealed and well protected.
Mine was not sealed and damaged in the corner, even though it looks like a new book, and the access code is unscratched.
Amazon arranged a free replacement for me almost immediately after I contacted them about the issue, let's hope the new one will be sealed and well protected!
Update: amazon sent me a replacement, and the replacement is perfect, sealed and shrink wrapped! Be careful! If you opened it, it is not returnable, once the seal is broken it will take out the amazon barcode as well!
By Customer on September 11, 2019
By MH on August 24, 2020