Criminal Law and its Processes: Cases and Materials (Aspen Casebook Series) 10th Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- In this edition, page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Create digital flashcards instantly
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- File Size : 3579 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publication Date : December 31, 2016
- Print Length : 1433 pages
- Publisher : Aspen Publishers; 10th Edition (December 31, 2016)
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Language: : English
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- ASIN : B01N7NTL7K
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #767,939 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My friend and I both purchased at the same time, but his book arrived sealed and well protected.
Mine was not sealed and damaged in the corner, even though it looks like a new book, and the access code is unscratched.
Amazon arranged a free replacement for me almost immediately after I contacted them about the issue, let's hope the new one will be sealed and well protected!
Update: amazon sent me a replacement, and the replacement is perfect, sealed and shrink wrapped! Be careful! If you opened it, it is not returnable, once the seal is broken it will take out the amazon barcode as well!