- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand Size||US||UK||Europe||Japan||Heel to toe|
|Brand Size||UK||Europe||Canada||Heel to toe|
|5||3||34 - 35||5||8.6|
|6||4||36 - 37||6||9.1|
|7||5||37 - 38||7||9.4|
|8||6||38 - 39||8||9.6|
|9||7||39 - 40||9||10.1|
|10||8||41 - 42||10||10.4|
|11||9||42 - 43||11||10.6|
- 100% Rubber
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate sole
- Shaft measures approximately 11.73" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.61"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.45" around
- BRING ON THE RAIN: Bring on the rainy days, soggy gardens, muddy trails and puddly sidewalks. With these Wellie-inspired Crocband Jaunt rain boots for women, your feet will stay dry while you stay comfy and stylish
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bring on the rainy days, soggy gardens, muddy trails and puddly sidewalks. With this Wellie-inspired Crocband Jaunt rain boot, your feet will stay dry while you stay comfy and stylish. It features a midsole racing stripe and a water-friendly Croslite material build.
- Product Dimensions : 10.5 x 4.75 x 5.5 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : 10970
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : February 8, 2016
- Manufacturer : Crocs
- ASIN : B010WE8JW4
- Best Sellers Rank: #632,911 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-not super narrow in the front and toe area unlike every other rubber galosh I've tried
-very comfortable footbed, easy to walk and stand in all day for work
-available in non-black colors which are better for working in heat and sun
-finger holes make them super easy to pull on
very few downsides:
-the hole inserts rubbed uncomfortably on my calves but they were easy to pop out and they aren't necessary for any reason
-the light and flexible material means they sometimes bunch instead of sliding off if you push from the holes, you just have to find a good way to get them off.
-the foam material is not incredibly durable - I made a big hole in the toe by catching it on a bolt end. The good news is, a simple hot glue patch has never once leaked.