Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Crystal Radke
Check out Crystal's new book: Our School Day: A Storybook Collection: Eight Short Stories Teaching Rules and Procedures at School
Crystal Radke is a bestselling author, educational leader, public speaker, and owner of kreativeinlife.com. After spending time in the classroom as a kindergarten teacher, she began her consultant career where she mentors early childhood educators by providing inspirational keynotes, powerful professional development and engaging student lessons. Her degrees in education, teaching experiences and life as a foster and adoptive mother have made helping children learn and grow a personal mission.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Crystal Radke
Help kids ages 3 to 5 learn CVC words with illustrated stories
CVC words are three-letter words made up of a consonant-vowel-consonant combination—like “cat” and “big”—that are essential for young readers as they learn to blend letter sounds. Encourage your little one to practice their CVC words with the Learn to Read: CVC Words Storybook! Inside, they’ll find 20 simple stories that each focus on two common CVC words, along with fun activities that put these new words and skills into action.
- Hold their attention—These stories are fun and engaging for your child with bright colors, adorable pictures, and pages they can write on.
- Read, play, and learn—Let your child practice what they’ve learned with quick activities at the end of each story that encourage them to read, trace, circle, and color CVC words.
- Watch their skills grow—Introduce CVC words gradually, with stories that slowly increase in complexity as your child works their way through the book.
Order this CVC book today and teach beginning readers how to read through stories they’ll love.
A fun, activity-based, animal-tastic approach to learning print penmanship for kids ages 6 to 9
Did you know that handwriting activates a different part of your brain than typing? Handwriting is an essential skill for academic achievement that all kids should learn―regardless of technology. The Print Penmanship Workbook for Kids will help you develop early writing and reading skills while you have fun with something everyone loves―animals!
Start by tracing and copying the alphabet in uppercase and lowercase letters. Move on to words and eventually, full sentences―all while learning interesting and cool animal facts. Take mental breaks along the way with fun coloring activities. Strengthen motor skills and memory while developing a lifetime of perfect print penmanship skills.
What’s inside this brilliant print penmanship workbook?
- Before and after―After completing the book, return to the first writing exercise and see how much your print penmanship has improved.
- Koala bears aren’t bears―Learn fascinating animal facts! For example, koala bears are not bears at all―they are marsupials.
- Just the beginning―Learn by printing, coloring, and repetition―then use your new print penmanship skills to write all about what you have learned.
The Print Penmanship Workbook for Kids will have you perfecting your printing skills before you know it―thanks to your new animal friends!