Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Cuchina Safe 2-in-1 Cover ‘n Cook Vented Glass Microwave Plate Cover and Baking Dish; Easy to Grip for Baking and Serving
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VENTED GLASS: This 2-in-1 microwavable Cover ‘n Cook can be used as a 2 quart baking dish or a glass plate cover. Our patented design with unique vents and concentric rings, hold the lid in place, allowing for easy and healthy cooking
- CLEAN & DURABLE: Cuchina is made from tough borosilicate glass, a less toxic alternative to plastic. This glass won’t absorb smells or bacteria like plastic and silicone. Oven safe (up 450 degrees) and dishwasher safe
- PRACTICAL: Steam, reheat, cook and retain nutrients with our patented flat design. A built in splatter guard helps to keep appliances and countertops clean
- CUCHINA SAFE: Our products are the non-toxic alternative to plastic lids, wraps and paper towels commonly used in microwave cooking. Breast cancer survivor Susan Castriota’s innovative design will change the way we microwave! It’s time to throw away those nasty plastic lids and plastic wraps for a healthier glass alternative
- SINGLE-PACK: Cuchina Safe’s durable lids are a safer alternative and handy kitchen multi-taskers, too—and we think that makes them a double good idea
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Top trending products related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Cover 'n Cook Glass Microwave Plate Cover comes with great reviews on Amazon.
Attractive Design With 2-In-1 Functionality
As a plate cover or a cooking dish in the microwave, you will be steaming your food, a healthy alternative in preparing foods. The steam is a vehicle for spreading an even heat throughout the Cover ‘n Cook, directly cooking or reheating the food. For oven use, glass distributes heat more evenly, once hot, it will stay warm much longer outside of the oven. Not for broiling or direct high-heat cooking, always use an oven mitt when handling.
Cover 'n Cook Is A Unique Vented Microwave Glass Plate With Multiple Uses
Cover ‘n Cook the 2-in-1 microwave glass plate cover that fits on top of most standard plates, use as a spatter guard to keep microwave clean. Reheat leftovers, cook frozen foods or steam vegetables. Dome-like shape allows for steaming to hasten cooking and keeping food moist, while scalloped edges allow for venting. Flip cover over to make a 2 qt. deep baking dish. Use in microwave or oven up to 450°. Oven-to-table design will make this a must- have for your perfectly prepared meals. Cook, Reheat, Steam for healthier, more appealing tasting food, made of sturdy clear glass.
- Vented for healthy steaming
- Non-porous glass, won’t absorb odors
- Inside diameter 9”, fits many plates
- Glass is 100% recyclable
- Dishwasher safe
- Circling handle made for easy lifting
Cover ’n Cook Has You Covered From Microwave To Table
Plate Cover With Unique Vents For Microwaving
Reheat leftovers 9” inside diameter fits most plates. Great for cooking frozen meals, replaces nasty plastic covers. A splatter shield for a clean microwave.
Substantial 2 Quart Microwave Cooking Dish
Flip-it-over to make a 2 qt. baking dish/bowl, use the Cuchina Safe Lid as a cover to steam vegetables, potatoes, rice, seafood, eggs and more.
Conventional Oven – 2 Quart Baking/Serving Dish
Conventional Oven up to 450°. 2 quart baking dish, extra-wide rimmed handle encircles the body for a secure grip and easy lifting from oven.
About Susan Castriota, Inventor Of Cover ’n Cook
The Cover ’n Cook was designed by breast cancer survivor Susan Castriota for a safer, non-toxic alternative to plastics in the microwave. Research shows several plastics leach toxic chemicals when heated, and have been linked to several diseases. Castriota’s inventions are developed for today’s mainstream, nature-friendly health conscious consumer; it’s time for a better solution! Cook healthy. Eat healthy. Live healthy.
The commercial-grade glass Cover ‘n Cook™ has multi-functionality as a microwave PLATE COVER and a 2 quart serving/baking dish. "Flip over" design will make this a must-have for your homemade pies,casseroles,quiche and much more. Reheat those leftovers the next day using the inverted COVER ‘n COOK™ as a plate cover. Scalloped edges allow for venting to steam. Cook,Reheat and Steam food in the microwave and conventional oven up to 450°. Made from sturdy,(2.65 lb) Borosilicate glass (the original Pyrex formula), freezer safe and oven-to-table. Steam or bake vegetables,rice, seafood - Reheat leftovers - Cook cereal,omelets, pasta and more. Keep your microwave clean and splatter free. Eco-friendly glass is clean, durable and non-porous. Not to be confused with the Cuchina Safe Lids, the Cover n Cook is not designed to cover bowls.Overall size with handle -11" diameter. By design, the 11" Cuchina Safe Lid™ can be added to make a perfectly matched set when using the Cover 'n Cook as a baking/steaming dish. Now home chefs have another stylish companion product that poses little health risk associated with using plastics ( BPA and BPA-FREE) in the microwave. Invented by a breast cancer survivor Susan Castriota who was concerned about chemicals leaching into food while being microwaved. See "how to" recipes on the website. cuchinasafe. ONLY PURCHASE FROM CUCHINA SAFE, DO NOT BUY FROM A THIRD PARTY!
Glass may get HOT in the microwave, always use oven mitts or a dry towel when using.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My search for the perfect non-plastic/silicone microwave cover for dinner plates continues.
In fairness to the manufacturer, I did buy the 8” vented lid and it’s a solid 5 star but amazon will not let me leave a separate review so I chose to let others know the 2-in-1 in my opinion is a 2 star product at best.