- 1% polyester
- Made in USA
- Machine Wash
- Extra cushion under the foot with grey hi-splice yarn
- Made in USA, Hi-bulk acrylic wicks away moisture
- A welted top will not unravel and keeps the sock up
- Triple Thick 3 pairs for $21.97 (with free shipping)
- Like Thorlo at about 1/2 the price.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Cushees crew socks are Ethically sourced, Ethically crafted and Environmentally friendly American Made for 40 years of Old School Quality for the Modern day. Ideal for tennis or other high impact sports, or for general use when extra cushion is desired. The socks are knit with Hi-bulk Acrylic yarn and use Hi-splice grey yarn in the foot for extra cushioning. The tops are welted so the top will not unravel and will add to long life for the socks. 67% Hi-Bulk Acrylic, 17% Cotton, 15% Nylon & 1% Polyester
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.75 x 8 x 3.5 inches; 9.92 Ounces
- Item model number : 160 02
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : September 17, 2015
- Manufacturer : Cushees, Inc.
- ASIN : B015HT207Y
- Country of Origin : USA
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #87,533 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are thick, and cushioned. My only complaint is that they dont stay up. I prefer boot length as such. Even so, unlike most crew's, this one has a very weak "grab" at the top of the sock. They constantly ride down. I have to pull them up all the time.
Unfortunately this brand does not offer boot length - which would solve this, but also a stronger top elastic would solve it too.
I wear these a lot. Im going to look for something else now though. I want something like the old dickies steal toe triple thick boot socks. But I cant find anything like them anymore.
Oh well. Im picky like that. For 99% of people these are probably WAY better than what you're probably wearing now.