|Manufacturer||Class A Customs|
|Package Dimensions||53 x 20 x 18 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||T-7500|
Class A Customs | T-7500 | 75 Gallon Fresh Water Holding Tank
|Price:||+ $38.50 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 75 Gallon Capacity Fresh Drinking Water Safe Holding Tank Manufactured by Class A Customs - Fresh & Drinking Water Safe
- WATER TANK MEASUREMENTS: 50.5” Longest Length (not including fittings) x 17.5” x 19.5” (rotate tank to change height or width) Average thickness 7/32” +/- (+/- .25" on each measurement)
- Tank has two 1/2" female NPT fittings (fitting will be closed, to use remove inner membrane with razor knife) and two 1 1/2" female NPT fittings (fitting is not closed, this fitting is completely open)
- NON-PRESSURIZED TANK: you will need to vent this tank to use it, letting air in and out during use. Do NOT hook garden hose to tank use a fill dish.
- Great extra water storage in RV, pop-up camper, off road vehicles, concession trailers, hot dog carts, smaller food vendors and portable hand washing sinks. Class A Customs Manufactures this item here in the US in Elkhart, Indiana
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Cutting or modifying the tank in any way voids any/all warranty. Using this tank for any purpose other than fresh or gray water storage will void any/all warranty. Do Not use for sewage or fuel.
NSF Certified MATERIALS used for manufacturing process -- ALL PARTS of tank made with NSF International NSF/ANSI Std 61 approved Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) Resin with UV-8 stabilization -- The tank and fittings are both made out of this material. FRESH/DRINKING WATER SAFE - Other tank brands without NSF logo will not pass a health inspection, tanks made *without* the correct materials may be hazardous to your health. BPA FREE - Class A Customs does not carry this chemical nor uses it in the manufacturing process. FRESH or GRAY TANK use. SEAMLESS one piece construction, no seams to burst. RESISTANT to Stain, Corrosion and Rust Resistant. COLOR Creamy White you can see waterline through tank. OEM PART - No retail box - no install instruction. Have a certified technician install all parts to prevent product damage and personal injury. PREPARATION - Sanitize each tank prior to use to remove any debris from the manufacturing process. Tanks are made in a warehouse, wipe with a damp cloth to remove surface dust or scuffs. TANK MUST BE VENTED allowing air in and out when in use. **DO NOT PRESSURIZE TANK** DO NOT HOOK GARDEN HOSE DIRECTLY TO TANK **DAMAGE WILL OCCUR** DO NOT over-tighten fittings damage will occur. MOUNTING & BRACING - Place tank on level surface and brace to prevent tank from moving during transit. DO NOT hang tank by straps. DO NOT place weight on tank. WARRANTY - Cutting or modifying the tank in any way voids any/all warranty Using tank for any purpose other than fresh/gray water storage voids any/all warranty FOOD VENDORS You must verify requirements with health department where inspection will be made. BEFORE PURCHASING - Verify Requirements on Fresh Water Tank, Gray Water Tank, fittings, drainage, and mounting placement.