CUTEBEE Dollhouse Miniature with Furniture, DIY Wooden Dollhouse Kit Plus Dust Proof and Music Movement, 1:24 Scale Creative Room Idea(Blue time)
|Price:||$26.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$23.00 (46%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- √Accurately speaking, the cute house is not designed to be played with, but collectible buildings or home decoration after finished. It come with parts, need to assemble DIY. The assembly is suitable for people older than 14 years, a great way to communicate with teenagers or adults and perfect project for spending time.
- √High quality and excellent designed match its price: Materials are of good quality,the furniture and other wooden pieces are precisely cut so that they fit together correctly. LED light,plants, ornament, furniture are quite realistic and cleverly designed, There are well worth the price if you are looking for pleasure.
- √A very perfect gift and collectibles for who enjoy crafts and miniatures, the box itself looks as a present - very nice looking! You could do it by yourself to make the gift more meaningful. Might be challenging for a first time builder, but you will get the joy after you have finished it.
- √We want to encourage you it easy to assemble just a little patience. Printed sheet was included to locate the numbered parts, and English manual with detailed and colored pictures will guide you how to do step by step. Further more, YouTube video teaching how to resemble the entire miniature, just search "DIY dollhouse".
- √Important Note: The kits have been inspected 100% carefully before delivery, so as to ensure that the accessories are complete and no missing part. if any question when you assemble, please fell free to connect us, we will solve any problem asap. Besides,you need to prepare silicone liquid glue and two pcs batteries(type AAA) by yourself, because they are forbidden to ship by air transportation.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Welcome to CuteBee’s world of dollhouses,in which is full of imagination and fun!
1.A beautifully colored box（it's perfect gifts in various festivals for teenagers and adults）.
2. DIY house kit（include all the furnitures and accessories in pictures).
3. A visual colorful instruction manual with pictures, which guide you clearly assemble step by step.
1.Glue and batteries are not included because they are not permitted to ship by air transportation,so please prepare it by yourself,you can choose silicone liquid glue and two pcs batteries(type AAA).
2.The house kits are the furnitures and accessories which need to DIY,Grinding, bonding, assembly, modelling to finish building your own house.Handcraft tools needed: paper scissors, knife, precision tweezers, screw driver.
3.The dollhouse is miniature of 1:24 scale, finished size is 8.07x9.65x6.1 inches, weight is 2.54 lb.
4.If any problem during you assemble, for example: parts damaged or missing, we will provide you with unconditional replacement.
We are doing our best to make every customer satisfied, if there is any bad, need to correct, please email us, give us an opportunity to solve your problem, we will listen to your suggestions, make up for the shortage, and strive to provide customers with the best and most excellent service.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Get a stand alone magnifying glass. You will be able to see much better since these kits are half the size of normal kits (which are 1:12)
2. Get a really sharp exacto knife. You need this to cut out the paper items, which are very small.
3. They can't ship glue overseas, and I've read a few reviews complaining about that. Suck it up. Go buy your own. Get Elmer's for regular gluing and Alene's tacky glue for when you glue fabric. Use small brushes to brush the glue on. I don't recommend wood glue, as it dries very intact and if you need to gently take the item apart and reset, you run the risk of breaking the item pieces apart and ruining the pieces.
4. This is the one thing I wish I would have figured out earlier: some of the items are also printed on paper. This means if you have, say, fabric that is labeled C23, there is also a section of paper labeled C23 and you need to find the tracer on that paper and use that tracer for the fabric (or picture frame, etc) in the next step. Download the Google translate app on your phone and you can easily decipher what each tracer says on the paper.
I love these kits and the amount of enjoyment I get from them far outweighs the amount of time it takes to make the kits. In fact, that's what makes it so much fun.
I have also found missing parts and the company has always been responsive in getting back to me to send the parts. So don't worry about that.
All in all, these are so worth the money and if you enjoy miniatures and a challenge, these are for you.
It also came out looking almost exactly like the box which is absolutely insane. When I first opened the kit I was definitely intimidated by all the seemingly random scraps of wood and materials, but as long as you follow the (well written English) instructions carefully you should end up with a similar result to what's displayed in these pictures. Would highly recommend trying this out.
Blue Times is more than a room kit, but a house with a living area, kitchen, bedroom, and even a bath. The rooms are also lighted. It comes with everything you need to complete the project, except scissors, the battery and glue. Tweezers can be helpful for placing small items. I use regular craft glue and silicone glue for my projects.
The instructions are in English and are quite detailed. Each item in the kit is described and pictured at the beginning of the instruction book, and it shows which bag each item is in. For each furniture or décor project, there is a photograph of each item needed for that project and photographs at each step to put it together. Even the lighting is easy enough for a beginner, and it explains how to connect the wires to the battery box.
These kits take a little time and patience, but I find them so rewarding and fun. I love the front page of the instruction book that says “Blue Times, I am wearing a dress made of rainbow, dipping myself into the blue brook of time.”
Top reviews from other countries
It arrived the morning after I ordered it and I can’t wait to get started.
I use B6000 glue which is very strong. I also use Pritt stick for the papers.