|Product Dimensions||25.3 x 20 x 25.5 inches|
|Item model number||518002873|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||4 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||120 Pounds|
|Minimum height recommendation||17 Inches|
|Maximum height recommendation||57 Inches|
|Material Type||Polyester, Alloy Steel, Plastic|
|Care instructions||Machine Washable|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number of reclining positions||12|
|Rear-facing minimum child weight||4 Pounds|
|Rear-facing maximum child weight||50 Pounds|
|Forward-facing minimum child weight||22 Pounds|
|Forward-facing maximum child weight||120 Pounds|
|Item Weight||26 pounds|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $15.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Cybex Eternis S, All-in-One Convertible Car Seat, Use from Birth to 120 lbs, Reclining 12-Position Height-Adjustable Headrest, Side Impact Protection, Lavastone Black 1 Count (Pack of 1)
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Polyester, Alloy Steel, Plastic|
About this item
- Rear-facing from 4 lbs. to 50 lbs. Forward Facing from 22 lbs. to 65 lbs., Belt-positioning Booster from 40 lbs. to 120 lbs.
- Adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a side impact collision*
- Patented 3-position reclining headrest helps prevent the child's head from falling forward while asleep, keeping the head and neck in a safe position and ensures a comfortable sleeping position
- 12-position, height-adjustable headrest with an integrated no-rethread harness for protection that grows with your child
- 6-position one-hand adjustable recline for the best fit to your car
The new CYBEX Eternis S All-In-One Car Seat is the only seat your child will need from birth and beyond. With three modes - rear-facing, forward-facing and booster, the Eternis S is designed for use from birth up to 120 lbs. The Eternis S offers an adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System), which absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a side impact collision* and a patented 3-position reclining headrest, which helps prevent the child's head from falling forward while asleep, guiding the head and neck into a safe position. These features, combined with a steel reinforced frame for strength and durability provide advanced child safety protection and peace of mind. *when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, it’s extremely hard to install. I have a newer Kia Sorento so it’s not the smallest SUV, but you wouldn’t know it putting this thing in.
The best rear facing level we could get was a 3, (1 is for newborns for reference) and even though my daughter is almost a year, I would have liked to get it to a 2. The anchors would never tighten down to where I felt they were safe. I know you can only use them to 35 lbs, but we couldn’t even use them for a little while. With the seat belt, it’s super tight and secure but the lock off feature is almost impossible to engage unless your husband manhandles it, and even then he could only get it halfway.
When it’s all said and done, she’s very comfortable and it’s easy getting her in and out of the vehicle. But I dread having to fix it if for whatever reason it gets knocked out of position or must be moved.
All in all, behind the driver’s seat (I’m 5’6”) was where we got it safely in and leveled properly. It would not fit in the middle, and the passenger side worked, but the front passenger seat had to be moved so far up, my husband couldn’t get in.
It’s lovely, but buyer beware of how large it is and how difficult the rear facing installation is.