|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.28 x 1.57 x 3.54 inches|
|Item model number||DJS50|
|Batteries||1 12V batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DJS BR|
|Special Features||.With 8-in-1 laptop adaptors, charge different laptops anytime (not suitable for Macbook), .Compact size to be easily stored in the trunk or under the carseat, .18000mAh High Capacity, [Red and Black Classic Color Match]Distinct. --Easier than the all black ones to be found out when it is thrown in the trunk. Not-dazzling. --Much more comfortable than the all red/yellow ones., .With semi-hard case to protect and organize the jump starter, .Comes with 3 year warranty and professional customer service|
|Safety Rating||UL2743/CE/ FCC/RoHs Certified|
DBPOWER 800A 18000mAh Portable Car Jump Starter (up to 7.2L Gas, 5.5L Diesel Engine) Battery Booster with Smart Charging Port (Black/Red)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- POWERFUL & COMPACT: Jump start your vehicle (up to 7.2L gas or 5.5L diesel engine) up to 20 times with 800 amps of peak current and heavy duty clamps and cables. Compact enough to store in your glovebox.
- SMART CHARGING PORT: With 18000mAh capacity and smart USB port, it can full charge your laptops (include 8 in 1 laptop adapters in the package), smartphones, tablets, and other devices at the fastest speed possible.
- PROTECTION: The high quality and spray gold intelligent jumper clamps has over current protection, short circuit protection, overload protection, over-voltage protection, over-charge protection.
- LCD SCREEN & COMPASS: The new-added LCD screen can exactly show the remaining power. The compass can help you find your way home when get lost in the wild.
- WHAT YOU GET: DBPOWER Jump Starter DJS50, intelligent jumper clamps, 12V wall charger, 12V car charger, use guide, our fan-favorite 3-year Warranty specially extended for DBPOWER jump starters, and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Perfect Journey Companion in Toolbox
Intelligent cable designed with 8 kinds of protections to ensure operation safety for users:over current protection, short circuit protection, overload protection, over-voltage protection, over-charge protection etc.
1. Please read the instruction carefully and strictly follow the instruction before using the jump starter. Any wrong operation may cause damage to the jump starter or cannot get the car started.
2. Don't jump start any engine that exceed the maximum displacement the unit can bear, or it will cause damages to the unit.
3. Your jump starter will perform best when its battery is fully charged. If less than 50% charged, it may not be able to start your engine.
4. Don't connect the positive and negative polarity together when it's power on. Don't crank the engine for more than 3 seconds. Allow the jump starter to cool down for at least 30 seconds after each jump-start.
Despite of 8 kinds of protections of the cable, it also has a "DO" connector. With the connector, users can not connect the jumper cable with the battery pack if they are doing steps wrongly. So the battery itself will not provide any power while wrong connection. Users can easily figure out the mistake and correct the steps. The safety using can be protected in this case even though sometimes you may carelessly reverse connected the jumper cable.
Easier to Read Battery Level
Different from usual jumper starters on the market, DBPOWER jumper starter has a built-in LCD screen to help displace readout more intuitive, it can easily tell you the exact figure. That is much more convenient than other jumper starters which only have 4 bars to let you estimate the power percentage.
Function to Charge Laptops
One of the extra functions designed for the jump starter: it comes with an 8-1 adaptor to let you charge the laptops easily using the jump starter. It can not only charge mobile phones and tablets, but can also be used to provide power for laptops (NOT FOR MACBOOK).
Not Get Lost in the Wild
What's more, the jump starter even has a compass on the surface to help users read direction in the wild. When you are go hiking, the jump starter can not only offer power for your electronic equipments, it can also lead the way with the compass. What a multifunctional device!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also tested its ability on a V8 engine with the 1000 CA battery completely disconnected. From unit 100% fully charged, it jump started the engine 10 times, and also jumped my motorcycle 4 times; and ONLY drained the unit to 72% indicated.
VERY IMPORTANT....When jump starter cables are plugged in to the unit, they are immediately live and hot instantly, even with on/ off switch to off. On/off switch only activates the USB portion. BTW, from 100%, unit drained down to 60% and charged phone 3 times.
Therefore, it will probably charge your phone 9 times from 100%, and it will probably jump start your car more than 20 times based on my testing of a V8 engine, from 100%. Its light worked very well and bright.
For 65$ on Amazon, and 3 yr warranty, this is a very good buy! I spent a great deal of time researching the different ones on youtube, and went with this one because of its quality and warranty. There were no good videos on this unit, so I made one myself:soon to be posted. My 2nd choice would be the Uxcell 600A for 48.99, but it did not have digital display, and build quality seemed inferior to the DB 600. There are most likely 3 diff manuf. out of china, that make all the diff models.
I'm guessing DBPower made a mid-production run change to this unit that didn't make it's way into the provided instructions. I'm going to all but guarantee someone will be stranded by this hidden ... errr ... feature.
We have a boat and a motorcycle and figured Safety First. It comes in the small compact easily carriable case. So we could either throw it in the motorcycle or throw it in the boat since it's very portable. In hopes that we'd never need it.
So, it got extremely cold here in the Northeast this winter and AAA was getting hundreds if not thousands of calls a day for dead batteries. Let's just say it would have been a while before they can come out and jump you. Anyway, our son along with his wife and our granddaughter stopped to get gas. And guess what, their battery did not start after they filled their tank. And our granddaughter had her rear window open so that she could talk to Daddy pumping gas. They were freezing within minutes. So, call Grampa, he could fix anything. We grabbed the trusted jump starter, and drove to the gas station to save the day, hopefully. Having never needed to try it before, we were doubtful. The instructions are extremely simple. Extremely simple. Clear. Precise. Easy to follow. Within one minute we were hooked up to their battery and their vehicle started. Yeah Team Grampa! It worked every bit as easy as they claimed it does. Because it worked so good, guess who got that one. We just ordered a second one for us to keep. Forward one week, our daughter calls, and her battery is dead...again, Dad to the rescue.
Now we need to order a third one! So I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that it worked so well. Lol.
, I hope this review helps, as we were doubtful when we made our original first purchase. It works, tried-and-true.