Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Dale Carnegie
Dale Carnegie (1888-1955) described himself as a "simple country boy" from Missouri but was also a pioneer of the self-improvement genre. Since the 1936 publication of his first book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, he has touched millions of readers and his classic works continue to impact lives to this day.
Image by Dale Carnegie Created in vector format by Scewing (Heritage Auctions) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Dale Carnegie
This new edition of the most influential self-help book of the last century has been updated under the care of Dale’s daughter, Donna, introducing changes that keep the book fresh for today’s readers, with priceless material restored from the original 1936 text.
One of the best-known motivational guides in history, Dale Carnegie’s groundbreaking publication has sold tens of millions of copies, been translated into almost every known written language, and has helped countless people succeed.
Carnegie’s rock-solid, experience-tested advice has remained relevant for generations because he addresses timeless questions about the art of getting along with people. How to Win Friends and Influence People teaches you:
-How to communicate effectively
-How to make people like you
-How to increase your ability to get things done
-How to get others to see your side
-How to become a more effective leader
-How to successfully navigate almost any social situation
-And so much more!
How to Win Friends and Influence People is a historic bestseller for one simple reason: Its crucial life lessons, conveyed through engaging storytelling, have shown readers how to become who they wish to be. With the newly updated version of this classic, that’s as true now as ever.
Dale Carnegie’s time-tested advice has carried millions upon millions of readers for more than seventy-five years up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives. Now the first and best book of its kind has been rebooted to tame the complexities of modern times and will teach you how to communicate with diplomacy and tact, capitalize on a solid network, make people like you, project your message widely and clearly, be a more effective leader, increase your ability to get things done, and optimize the power of digital tools.
Dale Carnegie’s commonsense approach to communicating has endured for a century, touching millions and millions of readers. The only diploma that hangs in Warren Buffett’s office is his certificate from Dale Carnegie Training. Lee Iacocca credits Carnegie for giving him the courage to speak in public. Dilbert creator Scott Adams called Carnegie’s teachings “life-changing.” To demonstrate the lasting relevancy of his tools, Dale Carnegie & Associates, Inc., has reimagined his prescriptions and his advice for our difficult digital age. We may communicate today with different tools and with greater speed, but Carnegie’s advice on how to communicate, lead, and work efficiently remains priceless across the ages.
El libro que posicionó al método Carnegie como líder del mercado del marketing y las relaciones públicas.
Uno de los primeros best sellers de autoayuda, fue publicado por primera vez en 1936 y lleva vendidas 15 millones de copias a nivel mundial.
Dale Carnegie escribió este libro con el propósito de ser un suplemento a su curso sobre oratoria y relaciones humanas y nunca se imaginó que se convertiría en un éxito de ventas y que la gente lo leería, lo criticaría y viviría según sus reglas. Carnegie entrevistó a muchas personas de renombre para tomar ejemplos de sus vidas. Entre ellas están Edison, Franklin D. Rooselvelt y James Farley.
Algunos puntos importantes del contenido son:
Primera parte: Técnicas fundamentales para tratar con el prójimo. Si quieres recoger miel, no des puntapiés a la colmena. El gran secreto para tratar con la gente.
Segunda parte: Seis maneras de agradar a los demás. Haga esto y será bienvenido en todas partes. Una manera de causar una buena impresión. Una manera fácil de convertirse en un buen conversador. Cómo interesar a la gente.
Tercera parte: Logre que los demás piensen como usted. No es posible ganar una discusión. Un medio seguro de conquistar enemigos. Si se equivoca usted, admítalo. El secreto de Sócrates. Cómo obtener cooperación. Un llamado que gusta a todos.
Cuarta parte: Sea un líder. Cómo criticar y no ser odiado por ello. Hable primero de sus propios errores. A nadie le gusta recibir órdenes. Permita que la otra persona salve su prestigio. Procure que la otra persona se sienta satisfecha con lo que usted quiere.
How To Stop Worrying and Start Living is by Dale Carnegie is a celebrated classic on how to dissolve worry and live a fulfilling life. Carnegie details the many ways worrying too much can ruin your life and how to solve it. The book contains tips and tricks on conquering worries that are worthwhile.
Dale Carnegie, original name Dale Carnegey, (born November 24, 1888, Maryville, Missouri, U.S.—died November 1, 1955, Forest Hills, New York), American lecturer, author, and pioneer in the field of public speaking and the psychology of the successful personality.
The book consists of many technique of “Effective public speaking”. The author has transformed public-speaking into a life-skill which anyone cab develop. The book consists of basic principles of effective speaking, technique of effective speaking, and the 3-aspects of every speech and effective methods of delivering a talk.
The book focuses on impromptu talk too. The author tells us how to make the most of our resources and achieve our fullest potential. A must read book for effective speaking.
1. Napoleon Hill - Think and Grow Rich
2. Benjamin Franklin - The Way to Wealth
3. Charles F. Haanel - The Master Key System
4. Florence Scovel Shinn - The Game of Life and How to Play it
5. Wallace D. Wattles - How to Get What You Want
6. Wallace D. Wattles - The Science of Getting Rich
7. Wallace D. Wattles - The Science of Being Well
8. Wallace D. Wattles - The Science of Being Great
9. P.T. Barnum - The Art of Money Getting
10. Dale Carnegie - The Art of Public Speaking
11. James Allen - As A Man Thinketh
12. James Allen - From Poverty to Power
13. James Allen - Eight Pillars of Prosperity
14. James Allen - Foundation Stones to Happiness and Success
15. James Allen - Men and Systems
16. James Allen - Above Life's Turmoil
17. James Allen - The Life Triumphant
18. Lao Tzu - Tao Te Ching
19. Khalil Gibran - The Prophet
20. Orison Swett Marden & Abner Bayley - An Iron Will
21. Orison Swett Marden - Ambition and Success
22. Orison Swett Marden - The Victorious Attitude
23. Orison Swett Marden - Architects of Fate; Or, Steps to Success and Power
24. Orison Swett Marden - Pushing to the Front
25. Orison Swett Marden - How to Succeed
26. Orison Swett Marden - Cheerfulness As a Life Power
27. Marcus Aurelius - Meditations
28. Henry Thomas Hamblin - Within You is the Power
29. William Crosbie Hunter - Dollars and Sense
30. William Crosbie Hunter - Evening Round-Up
31. Joseph Murphy - The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
32. Ralph Waldo Emerson - Self-Reliance
33. Ralph Waldo Emerson - Compensation
34. Henry H. Brown - Concentration: The Road to Success
35. Henry H. Brown - Dollars Want Me
36. Russell H. Conwell - Acres of Diamonds
37. Russell H. Conwell - The Key to Success
38. Russell H. Conwell - What You Can Do With Your Will Power
39. Russell H. Conwell - Every Man is Own University
40. William Atkinson - The Art of Logical Thinking
41. William Atkinson - The Psychology of Salesmanship
42. B.F. Austin - How to Make Money
43. H.A. Lewis - Hidden Treasure
44. L.W. Rogers - Self-Development and the Way to Power
45. Douglas Fairbanks - Laugh and Live
46. Douglas Fairbanks - Making Life Worth While
47. Sun Tzu - The Art of War
48. Samuel Smiles - Character
49. Samuel Smiles - Thrift
50. Samuel Smiles - Self-Help
Do you have trouble getting up in front of an audience? Are you struggling to get your point across? Public speaking can be nerve-wracking, especially if you’re a naturally anxious person or if you’re underprepared. For more than a century, The Art of Public Speaking has been the go-to guide for those who want to better their speaking abilities.
Featured within this classic manual are hundreds of tips and tricks on how to become an efficient and effective public speaker. The sections included address:
- And much more
Stop putting your audience to sleep. With The Art of Public Speaking, you can learn to captivate listeners today!
Learn how to develop and embody the ten essential elements of being unforgettable!
What does it really mean to have class? How do you distinguish yourself from the crowd and become a successful leader? When should intuition guide your business decisions? The answers to these and other important questions can be found in this dynamic and inspiring guidebook for anyone looking to lead a life of greater meaning and influence.
In Make Yourself Unforgettable you can learn the secrets to making a positive, lasting impression, including:
· The six steps to managing communication problems
· The four unexpected stumbling blocks to ethical behavior and how to avoid them
· A new way to understand and exude confidence
· Techniques for building resiliency and preventing fear
· The five key social skills that identify someone as a class act
Once you discover how you can naturally and effortlessly distinguish yourself, you’ll quickly find people in all areas of life responding to you more positively and generously than ever before.
Drawing on Dale Carnegie's years of experience as a business trainer, this book will show you how to improve self-confidence and overcome the natural fear of public speaking, to become a successful speaker, and even learn to enjoy it. This book discusses the ways of opening and closing a talk and keeping the audience interested.
Um dos maiores clássicos de todos os tempos, Como fazer amigos e influenciar pessoas é considerado a Bíblia dos relacionamentos interpessoais.
“O livro de desenvolvimento pessoal mais bem-sucedido de todos os tempos. Carnegie nunca foi tão relevante.” – The Times
Mais de 16 milhões de livros vendidos.
“Os princípios ensinados neste livro só funcionam quando são de coração. Não estou defendendo um conjunto de truques. Estou falando sobre um novo estilo de vida.
Se inspirarmos as pessoas a perceber os próprios tesouros ocultos, poderemos fazer bem mais do que mudá-las – poderemos literalmente transformá-las.” – Dale Carnegie
Ao longo de oito décadas, este livro se tornou a referência quando o assunto é o desenvolvimento das relações humanas, das habilidades sociais e da comunicação eficiente.
Partindo do princípio de que é preciso se interessar genuinamente por aqueles com quem interagimos, ele mudou a vida de milhões de pessoas, fazendo-as se sentirem mais seguras, abertas e confiantes em seus encontros sociais e profissionais.
Com saborosas histórias, exemplos práticos e ótimos conselhos, esta é uma leitura prazerosa e fundamental para quem deseja criar bons vínculos, se tornar mais persuasivo, deixar uma marca positiva e inspirar os outros com energia e gentileza.
How To Win Friends And Infuence People: The most famous confidence-boosting book ever published, "How To Win Friends and Influence People" is a Self Help book written by Dale Carnegie. Over 15 Million Copies have been sold world-wide, making it one of the Best Selling Books of all time.
In 2011, it was number 19 on TIME Magzine's List of the 100 most Influencial Books. Author's advice has stood the test of time and will teach you how to: "Make friends quickly and easily", " Increase your popularity", "Persuade people to follow your way of thinking", "Enable you to win new clients and customers", "Become a better speaker" and "Boost enthusiasm among your colleagues".
How To Stop Worying And Start Living: This classic book will turn your relationships around and improve your interactions with everyone in your life.
The book's goal is to lead the reader to a more enjoyable and fulfilling life, helping them to become more aware of, not only themselves, but others around them. Dale Carnegie tries to address the everyday nuances of living, in order to get the reader to focus on the more important aspects of life.
Dale Carnegie shows how worry has been conquered by thousands, some famous, but most just ordinary people, and offers practical suggestions for leading a more positive and enjoyable life. Worry-free tips include:
- Fundamental facts you should know about worry
- A magic formula for solving worry situations
- How to eliminate fifty per cent of your business worries
- Seven ways to cultivate a mental attitude that will bring you peace and happiness
- How to keep from worrying about criticism
- Six ways to prevent fatigue and worry
- Personal tips from those who have conquered worry.