|Print List Price:||$15.99|
|Kindle Price:|| $7.99 |
Save $8.00 (50%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Follow the Author
Damien: A Stark Novel (Stark Saga Book 6) Kindle Edition
I am Damien Stark. From the outside, I have a perfect life. A billionaire with a beautiful family. But if you could see inside my head, you’d know I’m as f-ed up as a person can be. Now more than ever.
I’m driven, relentless, and successful, but all of that means nothing without my wife and daughters. They’re my entire world, and I failed them. Now I can barely look at them without drowning in an abyss of self-recrimination.
Only one thing keeps me sane—losing myself in my wife’s silken caresses where I can pour all my pain into the one thing I know I can give her. Pleasure.
But the threats against my family are real, and I won’t let anything happen to them ever again. I’ll do whatever it takes to keep them safe—pay any price, embrace any darkness. They are mine.
I am Damien Stark. Do you want to see inside my head? Careful what you wish for.
From the Author
- Release Me
- Claim Me
- Complete Me
- Anchor Me
- Lost With Me
- DAMIEN (told from Damien's point of view!)
- Take Me (a wedding story following Complete Me - also introduces Evan Black from Wanted)
- Have Me (a honeymoon story following Take Me)
- Play My Game (introduces Jackson Steele from Say My Name)
- Seduce Me (Nikki & Damien on vacation in Vegas)
- Unwrap Me (a Nikki & Damien Christmas story)
- Deepest Kiss (learn more about Nikki's parents & meet Dallas Sykes from Dirtiest Secret)
- Entice Me (learn more about Wyatt from Wicked Grind)
- Hold Me (follows Anchor Me)
- Please Me (follows Hold Me)
- Indulge Me (follows DAMIEN)
About the Author
J. Kenner is the New York Times and internationally bestselling author of the Stark trilogy (Release Me, Claim Me and Complete Me), the Stark International novels (Say My Name, On My Knees and Under My Skin), and the tie-in novellas Take Me, Have Me and Play My Game, as well as the Most Wanted series (Wanted, Heated and Ignited). She spent more than 10 years as a litigator in Southern California and central Texas, using her rare free time to indulge in her passion of writing. She lives in Texas with her husband and daughters.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- ASIN : B07G5FTPGY
- Publisher : Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated (January 8, 2019)
- Publication date : January 8, 2019
- Language : English
- File size : 1131 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 175 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1948050773
- Best Sellers Rank: #272,926 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first book: some key points I want to point out. Great steamy scenes, good dialogues, and story line. I did not like Jamie because she was whoring herself and at one point, I hated Nikki for trusting her so much with Damien. I almost thought that Jamie will sleep with Damien because she slept with Ollie who happens to be engaged and also their friend. It was a relief that J. Kenner did not go in that direction or else I would stop reading right there and right then. Cheating is a no-no for me!
The second book: Nikki was portrayed as very needy and clingy to Damien. I almost stopped then. Damien is always secretive and mysterious and it was hard to believe that Damien loves Nikki other than their great sex. But I was intrigued so I decided to continue reading.
Damien Book: I was just intrigued about how this saga would end since Damien is always mysterious. I’m excited to see how his mind goes. I love that this is their story as a couple. Their journey portrays love and how they battle obstacles and coming out stronger and victorious. I love this. Most books are written as how they become a couple. Once they become a couple, the story ends. This is different and I love how Jenner wrote about their love, and great sex despite handling kids and family obligations. It is very inspiring that they still have great sex after all these time.
Some questions I have for the author:
1. Are they going to have another baby? Nikki got pregnant twice despite one miscarriage. There is a strong chance she could get pregnant again despite her condition. Who would manage Damien’s empire when he gets old? It would be nice if they have a son that could follow his legacy.
2. Nikki is a beautiful woman or portrayed as one and she was in numerous beauty pageants in her teenage life. The saga always depicts Damien’s women past and present. Most of their obstacles are always about Damien’s ex girlfriend: Sofia, Giselle, Carmela and so forth. It would be nice to read that Nikki also has a man that can make Damien jealous so he can fight for her. It’s kind of unfair for Nikki. She is supposed to be beautiful but the saga is always about Damien’s women.
3. Could you write another book this time more about Nikki with other men wanting her rather than Damien’s women? I really feel that Nikki loves Damien more than him loving her.
Damien, Nikki, Ryan and his security team, and their friends continue to try to find the mastermind of the kidnapping as the past keeps coming back to haunt Damien and Nikki. Sophie is still in the picture but Nikki still has a hard time trusting her. Damien and Nikki is there to help Bree (the nanny) decide what she wants to do with her life and lend their support to whatever she decides.
As usual, even with all the craziness that is going on around them, Damien and Nikki's love and attraction are still deep and hot. It is this love that gets them through whatever comes their way and makes them stronger!
I can't wait for the next story about this wonderful couple. I don't think I will ever get enough of reading about Damien and Nikki, their love for each other and their family and friends, and spin off books about their friends!
I've read many of the other characters too (Jackson/Sylvia & Jamie/Ryan). I'm a big fan of the Starks and their friends.
I LOVED this book!!!!
I enjoy romances that share a male point of view, and Damien finally speaks through J. Kenner. While I was surprised at the number if insecurities that flooded Damien's mind, it just goes to show that even billionaires who have it all just want to be enough to those that matter most.
This book is magic. I always thought Damien and Nikki had a great love connection (and great sex). This book finally captures their connection and more than the other books in the series, draws you into the realization that they are two bodies but one soul. They complete each other as only true soul mates can. By far Damien is the best book in the entire series and a must read.
Top reviews from other countries
Moments of melancholy, despair and sadness colour his domestic life when he thinks too deeply and doubts his ability to keep his two girls and Nikki safe. He feels that even with all his billions he has failed them. Nikki is his happy place but he does not always listen or confide his concerns to her. She refuses to give up on him.
There is element of suspense when he and and his security chief Ryan race to find who has vandalised his wife's new office and who was previously responsible or involved in kidnapping his youngest daughter Anne. Sofia, Damien's childhood friend makes a reappearance in this story and is identified as a possible suspect. But is she?
This sixth Stark Saga book is phenomenal. You must read it asap.