Daniel D. Fox
Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Daniel D. Fox
Daniel D. Fox is the executive creative director of games at Andrews McMeel Publishing. He won two gold ENNIE Awards at Gen Con for Best Game and Product of the Year with his fantasy horror game ZWEIHANDER RPG. He is the lead designer for Main Gauche RPG, Flames of Freedom Grim & Perilous RPG, ZWEIHANDER Fantasy Horror RPG: Starter Kit, and Fever Knights RPG. He also edited James Introcaso's Eternal Night of Lockwood and Ryan Verniere's new horror-fantasy Blackbirds RPG. When Daniel isn't working on tabletop RPGs, he's enjoying his other favorite hobby: cafe racer motorcycles. He lives in the City of Fountains with his wife Ali and their two young kobolds.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Daniel D. Fox
- Reflowable text and images
- Sidebar navigation via device contents
- Hyperlinked Table of Contents and Index for fast, easy searches
- Hyperlinked cross-references throughout the book
- Tap and zoom illustrations
WELCOME TO GRIM & PERILOUS GAMING
Featured on Forbes.com, ranked one of the best-selling fantasy tabletop role-playing games at DriveThruRPG, and having sold over 90,000 copies worldwide, ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG is a bloodier, grimmer, and grittier version of classical tabletop role-playing games. This revised edition is published in celebration with Andrews McMeel Publishing and features a refreshed layout, new artwork, rules clarifications, color plates by Dejan Mandic, and errata.
ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG is a game where your characters will:
- Live in a gritty, "realistic" fantasy world
- Make morally grey decisions & enact vicious reprisals
- Uncover insidious plots & political intrigue
- Take part in heart-pumping chase scenes
- Venture into the wilderness & survive its perils
- Desperately fight in clandestine & open field combat
- Defend themselves from injuries, madness, & mutations
- Encounter sanity-blasting creatures & their minions
This all-in-one game includes most of what you need to play: a character creation guide, game mastery rules, and a bestiary brimming with creatures both fair & foul. All that’s left are a few friends, pencils, and a handful of dice.
ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG awaits, and the fate of your grim & perilous tale hangs in the balance!