Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Friends Plush
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hi Neighbor Daniel Tiger is ready for some ugga-mugga snuggles
- Perfect for hugging, singing, chatting and playing make believe
- Press Daniel's fuzzy little paws and he will talk and sing
- Daniel Tiger measures 12"
- Designed for ages 2+, Batteries included (2 AAA)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Hi Neighbor! Daniel Tiger is ready for some ugga-mugga snuggles! This cozy, cuddly plush is perfect for hugging, singing, chatting and playing make believe. Press Daniel's fuzzy little paws and he will talk and sing. Daniel Tiger measures 12". Designed for ages 2+, Batteries included (2 AAA).
No Warning Applicable
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is a 3 step switch on the battery pack. When you get it, it SHOULD be on Demo. The middle switch is OFF. The next switch is ON where Daniel does 10 phrases/songs. Here is what he says:
1. "Hi neighbor!"
2. "Do you want to make believe with me?"
3. "Grown ups come back." (singing)
4. "When something seems bad, turn it around & find something good." (singing)
5. "How are you feeling?"
6. "When you feel so mad that you want to roar, take a deep breath and count to four." (singing)
7. "You can take a turn & then I'll get it back." (singing)
8. "When you wait you can play, sing more, imagine anything". (singing)
9. "Wasn't that grrrrrific?"
10. "This is my happy song & I can sing it all day long!" (singing)
Now I just hope my daughter likes it. Hah.
UPDATE: After 2 months I took the voice box out and switched the lever and now it plays all the rest of the phrases. I’m sure if you tried this it will say more phrases to. We’re getting a total of 8. Still not the full 10. My daughter still likes it and especially loces holding it in the mornings while watching the cartoon.