Dark Psychology Manipulation: Highly Effective Techniques for Influencing People Using Mind Control, Persuasion, NLP and Deception-The Subtle Art of Brainwashing Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Have you wanted to be the one in control for a change? Are you often the one that is seen as expendable, or easily controlled? No matter how much you try to better yourself, do you find yourself getting knocked right back down by society around you and you struggle to make your way back up? If you are ready to live your life in control of yourself and how those around you see you once and for all, keep reading.
Manipulators are everywhere - spinning their webs of deceit and control wherever they can and taking advantage as they do so. They seek to take control of everyone and everything around them simply because they can - many manipulators are born with a sense of manipulating others, and they utilize this as effectively as they can manage. Despite this fact that many manipulators are simply born that way, you too can learn the skills utilized by the dark manipulators in the world. By opening your world to dark psychology, you begin to understand the actions of those around you and how they can be used to better yourself for a change. Within this audiobook, you will find:
- The definition of dark psychology, as well as the modern uses in society and what dark psychology users look like
- Information on the dark triad
- How to read a wide range of body language
- A comprehensive guide to covert emotional manipulation and the tactics utilized by covert manipulators
- Definitions of dark persuasion as well as how to use it, detailing the principles of persuasion, and several darkly persuasive techniques
- What mind control is and how it works
- How to play mind games
- A guide to deception and the types of lies people tell
- How to brainwash
- A brief guide to NLP
- Dark seduction
- And more!
If any of this sounds useful to you, get this audiobook today!
- Click above for unlimited listening to select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection — yours to keep (you'll use your first credit now).
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
|Listening Length||3 hours and 48 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||November 19, 2019|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #107,671 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#362 in Medical Applied Psychology
#733 in Popular Applied Psychology
#884 in Communication & Social Skills (Audible Books & Originals)