Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Darren Rowse
In the years that have followed he's started many more blogs - each with their own niche focus and has become a full time blogger - making a living from blogging since 2004.
Darren is best known for his blog ProBlogger.net - a blog teaching other bloggers how to 'go Pro' and improve their blogs.
While ProBlogger is his best known blog it isn't his biggest. Bigger by many times over is Digital-Photography-School.com - a blog and community site for photographers.
Darren's other achievements include founding the Twitter Tips blog - TwiTip.com, co-founding b5media (a global network of 300+ blogs), founding the ProBlogger Conference in Australia and co-authoring the successful book 'ProBlogger - Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income' (now in its 3rd edition).
Darren lives in Melbourne Australia with his wife and three boys.
Customers Also Bought Items By
There's a reason why the first two editions of this book have sold thousands of copies worldwide. Written by two of the world's most successful bloggers, it's one of the clearest books out there on how to earn an income from your blog. This new edition gets you up to date on the very latest changes that affect the blogging-for-business landscape. Featuring new material on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn; plus new ways and tools to grow your audience and expand your business beyond your blog, this professional blogger's bible is better than ever.
- Helps novices choose a blog topic, analyze the market, set up a blog, promote it, and earn revenue
- Gives aspiring bloggers proven techniques and the tools they need to succeed in building a business from their blogs
- Reveals 20 key ingredients for a successful blog post
- Offers solid, step-by-step instruction on how bloggers actually make money, why niches matter, how to use essential blogging tools and take advantage of social media and content aggregators, how to optimize your advertising, and much more
- Includes techniques for attracting and growing an audience and how to mine new business opportunities beyond your blog
Written by two fulltime professional bloggers, this exciting, updated edition of ProBlogger tells you exactly how to launch and maintain a blog that makes money.